why write an advisor. - page 3

ilnar_s:

... Trying to have a normal conversation about the essence of everything at once ...

IMHO, so arranged (arranged) so this forum - just one ... (tautology will come out).

Go to Spider, Bride, Crawford - there you will find support and "sensible" opponents.

It is simply possible to be successful and make 20-50% profit a year, and live on it. As one of my Al's teachers said, it all depends on how much money you operate with.

SergNF:
ilnar_s:

... Trying to have a normal conversation about the essence of everything at once ...

IMHO that's the way this forum is set up (arranged) - just one ... (tautology would come out).

Go to Spider, Bride, Crawford - there you will find support and "sensible" opponents.

I go there from time to time too. And the point is all under one roof....

Cronex:

Actually the question is a bit odd.... Not in terms of the wording, but in terms of the topic. Why love? And why create mechanisms to make work easier? And why a fridge?

The question is more from the category of rhetorical and for this reason is not very popular on a technical forum. Ask yourself, why do you get involved in a hobby? The answer is obvious.

Programming used to be a hobby for me a long time ago, it turned into a part of my profession. Programming Forex is just a hobby, which can be compared to the global problem of self-recognition as a part of existence. My emotional state doesn't allow me to work on the market with my hands :-)

Great answer!

I would also like to add to the author of the topic

oddly enough, EAs are also written because they are commissioned.
You have not yet asked: why write TERMINALS and use them to trade by looking at charts, you can call a DEALER on the phone and ask to buy or sell

That's it. Hara all stupidly continue this thread. The topic is closed.

ilnar_s:

That's it. Hara all stupidly continue this thread. The topic is closed.

seconded by

I think you have the answer to your question...

Cronex:

In general, the question is a bit odd.... Not in terms of the wording, but in terms of the topic. Why love? And why create mechanisms to make work easier? And why a fridge?

The question is more from the category of rhetorical and for this reason is not very popular on a technical forum. Ask yourself, why do you get involved in a hobby? The answer is obvious.

For me programming was a hobby long time ago, it turned into a part of my profession. Programming Forex is just a hobby, which can be compared to the global task of self-recognition as a part of existence. My emotional state doesn't allow me to work on the market with my hands :-)

Well, no computer program (Expert Advisor) can react to a live market changing every second.... An advisor is built on algorithms.... And the event can occur regardless of anyone ... And then the Expert Advisor will lose everything... It's like trusting a blind person to drive a car...

ilnar_s:
You just can be successful making 20-50% profit a year, and live on it. As one of my Al's teachers said, it all depends on how much money you operate with.

Oh, man, I thought the messiah was here, but it turns out it's ..... "XXX" is exactly three letters, but don't think it's a bad word and it's been seen before. I will decode it using the established terminology and expressions: "XXX is a normal trader who does not work and earns no thinking about such games, different from the trader who earns is he who works analyzes and listens to everything that happens in the world, and not he who wants to think up a game and live without working".

I think you all understood me.

Tell me this, who sees MTS for betting.

There are a huge number of trading strategies for various types of betting!!! I can give you a unique, win-win strategy for betting on football championships (er, ... that's the first thing I found on the web :o).

RvS:
Cronex:

In general, the question is a bit odd.... Not in terms of the wording, but in terms of the topic. Why love? And why create mechanisms to make work easier? And why a fridge?

For me programming was a hobby long time ago, it turned into a part of my profession. Programming Forex now is just another hobby, it's a global awareness of myself as a part of being. And my emotional state doesn't allow me to work with my hands on the market :-)

No computer program (advisor) can react to a live market changing every second.... An advisor is built on algorithms.... And the event can occur regardless of anyone ... And then the Expert Advisor will lose everything... It's like trusting a blind person to drive a car...

what is the basis of strategia? it's basically the same algorithm you open when the conditions are right you look at the chart
when a group of your indicators give you a signal!

the Expert Advisor can also read the state of these indicators

---

I'm going to disprove you.

prove to me that this program will sell out!

http://www.viac.ru/cd/23&list=open&acc=2102

https://championship.mql4.com/2007/ru/users

---
show me half a year's worth of results where you do better!

ilnar_s:

Tell me this, who sees MTS for the sweepstakes.

A huge amount, ranging from tables with the calculation of the probability of falling out this or that combination in the game of point to the computer systems calculate the probability and automatic opening bets in the sweepstakes overlapping the maximum possible number of outcomes on the races (the price of the program ~20K). There are serious books on statistics for the game of wagering.
Reason: