Who supports MT5

Hi all! Probably a trivial question but a google search didn't yield any meaningful results. My question is:

Are there brokers, that allow to trade on MetaTrader 5 ?

P.S> I've seen various offers of demo versions from such well-known companies as Alpari. I dont understand what demo, demo version of the terminal (like the final version went out a long time ago). If it is a demo account then what is the point, you can use the demo version on MetaQuotes too. If we want to try different Expert Advisors or just sit on the quotes of the broker, it's absurd too because if there is a strategy, the theoretical difference of a few pips between the quotes of brokers should not cause loss of money. I buy it because I like the results in MT5 with the same strategy more than in version 4. Thank you in advance for your replies

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете - Документация по MQL5

ITeXPert:

Hi all! Probably a trivial question but a google search didn't yield any meaningful results. My question is:

P.S> I've seen various offers of demo versions from such well-known companies as Alpari. I dont understand what demo, demo version of the terminal (like the final version went out a long time ago). If it is a demo account then what is the point, you can use the demo version on MetaQuotes too. If we want to try different Expert Advisors or just sit on the quotes of the broker, it's absurd too because if there is a strategy, the theoretical difference of a few pips between the quotes of brokers should not cause loss of money. I suggested that with the same strategy I like the results in MT5 more than in the 4th version. Thank you in advance for your replies

Hello!
I think there are a couple of brokers who are not in a hurry to put it on the real, although there is an opportunity to do so...
I think there are a couple of brokers who offer mt5 reals, but I don't remember which ones:)
I don't remember which ones :) And the demo is just a lure to make more people test mt5 :)

ITeXPert:

P.S> I've seen various offers of demo versions from such well-known companies as Alpari. I dont understand what demo, demo version of the terminal (like the final version went out a long time ago). If it is a demo account then what is the point, you can use the demo version on MetaQuotes too. If we want to try different Expert Advisors or just sit on the quotes of the broker, it's absurd too because if there is a strategy, the theoretical difference of a few pips between the quotes of brokers should not cause loss of money. I buy it because I like the results in MT5 with the same strategy more than in version 4. Thank you in advance for your replies

I have only one brokerage company that decided to use MT5 for real money, I don't remember which one.

If you can't post it publicly, then please drop me a note in case anyone remembers

Of the regulated brokers, no one has decided yet. Of the offshore brokers, someone has implemented it.

mayzus:
Of the regulated brokers, no one has decided yet. Of the offshore brokers, someone has introduced it.

NordFX seems to have been able to trade on MT5

Vladix:
It seems that NordFX had an option to trade on MT5
Yeah they do.

I looked on their website - yes, it is possible to open a real account on MT5

I wonder if there are alternatives or only one broker so far

• www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете - Документация по MQL5

ITeXPert:

I looked on their website - yes, it is possible to open a real account on MT5

I wonder if there are alternatives or only one broker so far

So far they are the only one to take a risk.

At NordFX during the registration process when I opened a real account they asked me to send screenshots of my passport and also there One hour before market close margin call/stopout levels can be increased up to 200%. so I changed my mind.

On instaforex.com started to register real account at the bottom of the agreement it was written that I got acquainted that min. deposit is 1000$ for MT5.

I also have changed my mind.

I also changed my mind. now i'm writing a transcoder from mt5 to mt4.

• www.mql5.com

It would be nice if MetaQuotes itself published a list of those who support MT5. Who else knows better than MetaQuotes?
Reason: