MetaEditor. Problems and solutions. - page 7

equivalent23:

MetaEditor 4 had an ingenious solution for placing the help window in the toolbox, the help was always at hand right in the text editing window. Can the help window also be placed in MetaEditor 5?

No, now help comes as a separate file.

This decision was made by the developers for a number of reasons, including the large amount of information.

Interesting:

No, the help is now a separate file.

This was decided by the developers for a number of reasons, including the large amount of information available.

It's a pity :-(

Thank you for the reply.

equivalent23:

MetaEditor 4 had an ingenious solution for placing the help window in the toolbox, the help was always at hand right in the text editing window. Can the help window also be placed in MetaEditor 5?

Unfortunately, no.

The size and format of the Help in MetaEditor 5 is such that it cannot be displayed in the Toolbox. We are working on this issue.

Hello. Please tell me why when I download EAs to path C:\Program Files\InstaTrader 5\MQL5\Experts\Advisors in the terminal, they are not displayed, but when I download them to path C:\Users\user001\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\9C3619DDD286B60B1DB9B989A2FFC701\MQL5\Experts\Advisors, everything is fine? This question may have been asked but I couldn't find it. Help me out.

tsohome:

Hello. Please tell me why when I download EAs to path C:\Program Files\InstaTrader 5\MQL5\Experts\Advisors in the terminal, they are not displayed, but when I download them to path C:\Users\user001\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\9C3619DDD286B60B1DB9B989A2FFC701\MQL5\Experts\Advisors, everything is fine? This question may have been asked but I couldn't find it. Please help me.
Terminal run

Thank you. It's clearing up a bit. Is there any way to turn it off? I don't need all this protection. I need it to come right in.

tsohome:

Thank you. It's a bit enlightening. Is there any way to turn it off? I don't need all this protection. I need it to go right in.

What protection? Did you read the text at the link?

Especially what's written at the bottom.

Thank you very much. Got it. What I meant about protection is that I don't want to run the terminal with the \portable key. The solution is to disable account control.

tsohome:

Thank you very much. Got it. What I meant about protection is that I don't want to run the terminal with the \portable key. The solution is to disable account control.
Wouldn't it be easier to use "/portable"?

Please advise where you can watch the EA during testing, I mean placing orders, etc., as seen in mt4, because it is not convenient when you can not see the process of the EA, it's not the same when you look at the chart!
Reason: