Artificial Intelligence 2020 - is there progress? - page 71

Реter Konow:

Point 3:

Logical thinking within the framework of the tasks at hand, which will complement human understanding.

Logic is quite programmable and can be reduced to certain patterns and connections.

Thinking comes from the word "Thought" - which, is a set of active connections of the systems in question, on which our inner eye focuses. This can be programmed provided there is an environment within from which these systems are drawn, and this environment exists in the Knowledge Base where it is modelled using special methods, on a par with other environments.

will complement human understanding?

well ...

dr.mr.mom:

CII ))) Conscious Intelligent Interface.

A never-ending topic) Since it doesn't even have a proper beginning. What is intelligence? What is consciousness? How to measure and from what point of reference?

Unresolved problems of neurobiology

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9D%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B5%D1%88%D1%91%D0%BD%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B5_%D0%BF%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B1%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BC%D1%8B_%D0%BD%D0%B5%D0%B9%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B1%D0%B8%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%BE%D0%B3%D0%B8%D0%B8

We'd sooner start facing the consequences of the emergence/introduction of Alternative Intelligence/Consciousness than agree on concepts)

I think you're getting a bit mystical when talking about AI. In fact, it has a tightly constructed information management system and nothing more. We take data about the world, format it, build hierarchies of objects, connect them, add some functionality and voila! AI is ready. :-)

Реter Konow:

I think you are getting a bit mystical when you talk about AI. In fact, it is a rigidly constructed information management system and nothing more. We take data about the world, format it, build hierarchies of objects, connect them, add some functionality, and voila! AI is ready. :-)

There is enough mystique in consideration of the human brain to which we attribute thought/consciousness/intelligence - feel/measure which how? We are stuck with Gödel's theorems .

And yet there are cases in which with a large part of the brain damaged or missing there is retained functionality - thought/consciousness/intelligence .

In my understanding of AI, a human being forms only prerequisites, and the rest - which data to take, how to format, how to cost hierarchies, etc., how and what experience to form, what tasks/requests to set - all by AI itself ;-)

Man creates a (redundant) evolutionary shell (of natural and directional selection) and then the AI itself).

By the way, some scientists are of the opinion that natural selection has directionality, i.e. is not random at all.

Renat Akhtyamov:

As I see it, AI is the embodiment of human experience in the form of a fast-acting algorithm

that is, you don't have to remember things and solve problems again, because in AI, you can program the answer immediately, as if it's an action.

I believe that this is its only advantage and that is the whole point.

Parents also put their algorithm into the child initially, but over time, the child begins to do its own quick actions.

- Therefore, the intellect, in time, will begin to perform actions as a child is already an adult - learning everything on its own.

Hello.
I want to develop artificial intelligence (I have personal interests) and, if possible, combine it with my job, so I can get a job where I can do it.
Can you recommend any training for that? And, if so, what kind of training, if any, could help me get a job in the future?

Andrey Sokolov:
Hello.
I want to develop artificial intelligence (I have personal interests) and, if possible, combine it with my job, so I can get a job where I can do it.
Can you recommend any training for that? If so, what kind of training, if any, could help me get a job in the future?
As a TC in this thread, I should probably have something to answer this, a bit of an odd question. :)

I don't know what to recommend. There are a lot of workers in this field and you need innovative ideas. Do you have them? If yes, start your own AI company, look for investors (or find investors and start a company first) and develop innovations. If no ideas, seek out those who have them and join them (if they are willing to accept you).

The least valuable thing is what's available to everyone, so your time spent learning is unlikely to provide any competitive advantage over other AI developers.

The world race to AI is in full swing and starting from scratch is too late, unless of course you are a Genius.))))

It was interesting to read this thread

Andrey Sokolov:
Hello.
Can you recommend any training for that? And, if you do, which one, in the long run employment?

Go to the groupopendatascience.slack.com (Russian AI community)

There you will find a lot of useful and up-to-date information about training and employment

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Go to the groupopendatascience.slack.com (russian AI community)

There you will find a lot of useful and up-to-date information about training and employment

Has anyone figured out how to register?

Сбер выложил русскоязычную модель GPT-3 Large с 760 миллионами параметров в открытый доступ
Сбер выложил русскоязычную модель GPT-3 Large с 760 миллионами параметров в открытый доступ
  • habr.com
Последнее десятилетие в области компьютерных технологий ознаменовалось началом новой «весны искусственного интеллекта». Впрочем, ситуацию в индустрии в наши дни можно, наверное, охарактеризовать уже не как весну, а полноценное «лето ИИ». Судите сами, за последние неполные 10 лет только в области обработки естественного языка (Natural language...
Reason: