Artificial Intelligence 2020 - is there progress? - page 31

Mihail Marchukajtes:
I said no such thing. Are you not confusing me with anyone else?

Check out the latest conclusions in your video. Am I correct in assuming that you deny AI on the basis that it cannot think infinitely like you?

If I'm wrong, give me your wording.

Vitaliy Maznev:

Check out the latest conclusions in your video. Am I correct in assuming that you deny AI on the basis that it cannot think infinitely like you?

At this stage of technology it is not possible to make machines intelligent because there is no concept of imagination inherent in intelligence in algorithms. What is your understanding of the word thinking?

Mihail Marchukajtes:
At this stage of technology it is not possible to make machines intelligent because there is no concept of imagination inherent in intelligence in algorithms. What is your understanding of the word think?

It doesn't matter what's in my mind or yours. Give me the facts. What can't the AI do that your intelligence can't?

Vitaliy Maznev:

It doesn't matter what's in my mind or yours. Give me the facts. What can't the AI do that your intelligence can't?

It can't beat me in starcraft as an example!!!!

Mihail Marchukajtes:
He can't beat me at starcraft as an example!!!!
He can't talk to me about the meaning of existence!!!! Also naturally as an example....

Mihail Marchukajtes:
He won't be able to reason with me about the meaning of being!!!! Also natural as an example....
He can't begin to learn anything on his own. Another example!

Mihail Marchukajtes:
It can't beat me at starcraft,for example!!!!

You can't beat me at a preference game, for example. That's not an argument. Let's talk about specific things. What doesn't the AI have that you do?

Mihail Marchukajtes:
He cannot begin to learn anything on his own. Another example!

This is a misconception

Mihail Marchukajtes:
He cannot begin to learn anything on his own. Here we go again!
He can't realise that he is a person, like I can do!!!!
Reason: