Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 717

Mihail Marchukajtes:
I'm going to take care of some housework, and I need to finish my tests and show you my approach to such a tool as Binary Options...

pantural:

Nothing about anything, general phrases in the style of Gerchik.

I do not sympathize with his teachings and resent being compared to him. I agree in the article itself there is a certain lack of clarity, or something like that...... But here are the specifics. I adhere to the following model of cause and effect.

First, a market expectation is formed (the volatility smile on the selected instrument. See the video above.) Then the delta volume and OM is traded in accordance with this expectation or not. Then comes the change of the price itself and then the change of ALL indicators drawn from the price. And only in this order, not the other way around......... So when you try to build a price forecast based on an indicator. Super duper clever tricky machine, then you are initially breaking the cause and effect relationship. Hence the result.....

Vizard_:

It's not the videos that amaze me, it's where you get them.... Or rather, to find such a thing, you have to search for it or at least know that it exists.... Isn't that the tea starring you?

And about BO. I am sure that 90% of users are skeptical about this tool. I initially thought so, too, but if you approach it strategically, with feeling, with reason and arrangement, you can get quite interesting results. I will outline an article on BW Rashid. If he approves, I will write....

Hahahahahahah )))) here's more

Oleg avtomat:

Machine learning in trading: theory and practice

I guessed the square with the number 17....

Mihail Marchukajtes:

The teacher-learning scheme -- in action.

;)

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Nice job! But watch your fingers with the green spinner! And head with Chatterbox)))

Another option from the predictor boron. There are additional references inside
DALEX: how would you explain this prediction?
DALEX: how would you explain this prediction?
  • smarterpoland
  • www.r-bloggers.com
Last week I wrote about single variable explainers implemented in the DALEX package. They are useful to plot relation between a model output and a single variable. But sometimes we are more focused on a single model prediction. If our model predicts possible drug response for a patient, we really need to know which factors drive the model...
Reason: