Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 416

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Boring...... :-( You train, you train, you choose models, you work so to speak. But what to do when the model is built and it only remains to work on it.......?

Seriously? ) And there's nothing to analyze, improve, no force majeure unaccounted for, no need to scale? Or you haven't rolled it out for real yet?

Combinator:

Really? ) And there's nothing to analyze, improve, no force majeure unaccounted for, no need to scale? Or you haven't scaled it for real yet?

I trade ONLY on the real. But what can be improved in a model that works for a solid four. Unless you invent another way to prepare the data and collect it. And so..... Three days of optimization and the model runs for 3-4 weeks. Question: What to do during this time, except for opening trades by signals.

Frankly speaking, I want to try NS in other areas, such as betting on sports, but when I imagine that the data should be collected manually, I immediately lose the desire .......

Mihail Marchukajtes:

I trade ONLY on the real. But what can be improved in a model that works for a solid four. Unless you invent another way to prepare the data and collect it. And so..... Three days of optimization and the model runs for 3-4 weeks. Question: What to do during this time, except for opening trades by signals.

Frankly speaking, I want to try NS in other areas, such as betting on sports, but when I think that data should be collected manually, I immediately have no desire to.......

Come on, in the village all the potatoes sorted by hand, and you probably love potatoes, if you put grease on them?

Unfortunately, this does not work with data collection. by collecting it manually, you can make a mistake, which can cost a lot of money.....

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Unfortunately, this does not work with data collection. collecting it manually can make a mistake that can cost a lot of money.....

What prevents you from automating the data collection process?

Ivan Negreshniy:

And what prevents you from automating the data collection process?

Nothing in forex, but in other areas there are simply no such tools......

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Nothing on forex, but in other areas there are just no such tools......

If only there was motivation, and tools can be created...

Ivan Negreshniy:

All it takes is motivation, and the tools can be created...

Well, then create a tool for collecting data from the fonbet sweepstakes, and I will try to build a model using it. and together we'll see how it works. maybe we'll win the sweepstakes, and there may be 50 million for a minute....

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Well, then create a tool for collecting data from the fonbet sweepstakes, and I will try to build a model based on it. and together we'll see how it works. maybe we'll break the sweepstakes, and there are 50 million for a minute....

I'm talking about such motivation, but it's impossible to expand the sphere of uncertainty...

Ivan Negreshniy:

I'm talking about such motivation, but it's impossible to expand the sphere of uncertainty...

here's the answer...blah, blah, blah.... but the result is zero.....

Reason: