Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 2598

Aleksey Nikolayev #:

Stop with the homosexuality, too)

Again demoguery, but this time with blackness... Ouch, it's not nice....

Already gone, I did not like this thread before, but so many stupid and in one place ...?

Serqey Nikitin #:

Well think a little bit, at least once...

What is for the Trader forex? This is a flat chart in two coordinates, on which you need to determine the places of highest confidence in the continuation of the movement of the graph ...

And how is this different from mechanics tests...?

...it's just as useful as other methods, if there is no specifics...

By the way, if you're such an adept of TRIZ, what is the contradiction in those theses that you expressed above?

Or maybe you watched half of Zlotin's lecture about Altshuller and realized that the world won't be the same now.)

Serqey Nikitin #:

Again demoguery, but already with blackness... Ouch, how not nice....

Already gone, I did not like this thread before, but so many stupid and in one place...?

Come here, we'll degrade together.

Aleksey Nikolayev #:

TRIZ is meaningless pseudoscientific nonsense that is not applied anywhere in practice.

It is pseudo-scientific, and it really has nothing to do with science. But it is not meaningless. The logics are more or less rational. The order of finding solutions is also meaningful. But the title, of course... well, in general, not a theory of course))))

Valeriy Yastremskiy #:

About, pseudo, and really has nothing to do with science. But just not meaningless. The logics are more or less rational. The order of finding solutions also makes sense. But here is the name of course ... Well, in general, not a theory of course))))

I completely agree with my colleague! If this method is two orders of magnitude more effective than the brute force method, then it is definitely "not meaningless"...

It's not about the name, is it? As the saying goes: "...Do you need to drive or do you need to get there?

Aleksey Nikolayev #:

TRIZ is meaningless pseudoscientific nonsense that is not applied anywhere in practice.

Funny! As the famous satirist said: "Let's talk about the taste of black caviar with those who have never tasted it..."

The Englishman leaves without saying goodbye. The Jew says goodbye, but does not leave).

Aleksey Nikolayev #:
An Englishman leaves without saying goodbye. The Jew says goodbye, but he doesn't leave).
Yes, I'm sorry...! But seeing stupid traders' posts is such torture...?!

Serqey Nikitin #:
Yes, sorry...! But seeing stupid traders' posts is such torture...?!
Why torture yourself so much)

secret #:
Why torture yourself so much)

I guess he's looking for a new partner after Vladimir Baskakov left the forum)

Reason: