Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 2599

Oh, there's that rabid Trizovite again, urging everyone to come to their senses. Show us the fruits of your activities first, so as not to be unsubstantiated. Otherwise he runs in and yells 👍 Before you call everyone stupid, it's a good idea to look at yourself.

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
Oh, there's that rabid Trizovite again, calling for everyone to come to their senses. Show us the fruits of your activities first, so as not to be unsubstantiated. Otherwise he runs in and yells 👍
Don't be so nervous! If you don't have the brains to learn the advanced methodology, that's your own PROBLEMS!

Serqey Nikitin #:
Don't be so nervous! If you don't have the brains to learn the advanced methodology, it's your own PROBLEMS!
Your marketing is disgusting, aggressive and stupid. You get punched in the face in gentlemanly society for saying that.

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
You have disgusting, aggressive and stupid marketing. For such words in a gentlemen's society they hit in the face.
Do not worry so much... I understand, the head is not the same, and can not perceive NEW things..., but this is no reason to get so excited...

Serqey Nikitin #:
Don't worry so much... I understand, my head is not the same, and cannot perceive NEW things..., but this is no reason to get so excited...
Did they hurt you a lot at school? Did you have any microstrokes?

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
Did they hurt you a lot at school?
Decided to talk about problems with your head?... Baby! Don't strain yourself - it will only make it worse... What if the thrombus floats?... Don't make any unnecessary movements - just relax...

Serqey Nikitin #:
Decided to take your head problems aside?... Baby! Don't tense up - it will only make it worse... What if the thrombus floats?... Don't make any extra movements - just relax...
Just relax and you'll get it done?

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
Just relax and you'll do anything?
I had nothing to do with it! Passing by... And your well-wishers "will do everything" for you...

Serqey Nikitin #:
I had nothing to do with it! I'm just passing by... And your well-wishers will "do anything" to you...
Don't you think you're a complete nut?

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
Doesn't it seem to you that you're finished?
Are you on edge already? ... Breathe deeply: on one - inhale, on three-four - exhale... It's called meditation.
Reason: