Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 2482

Vladimir Baskakov #:
There are only gaps, money down the drain
I agree, you have to stand in the direction of the gap more often and your mood improves somehow :-)

Mihail Marchukajtes #:
I agree, you need to stand in the direction of the gap more often and your mood immediately improves :-)
Yeah, elementary

Vladimir Baskakov #:
Yeah, elementary
But the basic strategy and strict adherence to trade is responsible for the elementary!

Mihail Marchukajtes #:
But the basic strategy and strict adherence to trade is responsible for the elementality!
Unrealistic, it can open anywhere, it's a lottery.

Vladimir Baskakov #:
Unrealistic, it can open anywhere, lottery
No, it is not. There is ALWAYS a reason to open the market in one direction or the other before the market closes. Only if there are no loud statements or cataclysms on the level of the outbreak of war on the weekend, otherwise you need to analyze the formed reason before the gap and there is no need to be afraid!!!! :-)

Mihail Marchukajtes #:
No it is not. There is ALWAYS a reason to open the market in one direction or the other before the market closes. Only if there are no loud statements or cataclysms on the level of the outbreak of war on the weekend, otherwise one should analyze the formed reason before the gap and there is no need to be afraid!!!! :-)
I am not afraid, I do not trade there and do not advise others

Vladimir Baskakov #:
I'm not afraid, I don't trade there and I don't advise others.
So do not be afraid, that's all. You don't have to be afraid of them. After all, in fact, the gap is a bigger candle size than usual for this series, but it has absolutely no effect on the forecasting!

Mihail Marchukajtes #:
Well, don't be afraid, that's all. There's nothing to be afraid of. After all, in fact, the gap is a bigger candle size than usual for this series, but it absolutely does not affect the prediction!
I'm a supporter of the classic two wipers

mytarmailS #:
Is there anyone here who knows how to parse ???

sites?

there are, and?

mytarmailS #:

I'm not good at this...

If I'm not mistaken: in terms of probability theory, quotes are a random, non-stationary process.

But I don't agree with that.

That's a good point.

I'll give you an example, a triangle.

you can look at it in different ways, i.e. you can put three pairs on it.

and only in the right one, the sum of all the pairs at any given time will be zero.

There is no point in predicting.

They will go the way they want.

Gave an example many times - oil is below zero!

Reason: