Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 2400

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

You have to start with backtests) what's the point of looking at arrows?

Even backtests can be randomly successful. Only cross validation or better valving forward.

Maxim, it would be nice to have a signal for a new robot.

Even backtests can be randomly successful. Only cross validation or better valking forward.

Maxim, it would be good to have a signal for a new robot...

Is it not clear that such an organization of signals can only be a cheat.

No stats, only arrows, and when people will drain, he will say, well, you yourself are to blame, the wrong volume and the wrong target entered. And he has long been engaged in this, and nothing has not appeared. The simpletons have money on colored arrows. Well the man wrote a neuroplugger, not to disappear the same shit-code.

pribludilsa:
No stats, only arrows, and when people will drain, he will say, well, your own fault, the wrong volume and the wrong target entered. In addition, he has long been engaged in this, and nothing has not emerged. The simpletons are spending their money on colored arrows.
I don't mean the arrows from Evgeny Dyuka:

And about Maxim's new robot.

pribludilsa:
No stats, only arrows, and when people will drain, he will say, well, your own fault, the wrong volume and the wrong target entered. In addition, he has long been engaged in this, and nothing has not emerged. The simpletons have money on colored arrows. Well, the man wrote a neuroplugger, not to disappear shovnokodu.

And you wrote to Maxim. I mean this comrade Evgeny Dyuka .

pribludilsa:
No stats, only arrows, and when people will drain, he will say, well, your own fault, the wrong volume and the wrong target entered. In addition, he has long been engaged in this, and nothing has not emerged. The simpletons have money on colored arrows. Well, the man wrote a neuroblender, not to disappear shitty code.

he registered 2 weeks ago and made a topic"teach me how to program" ))
learned?

pribludilsa
pribludilsa
  • www.mql5.com
Профиль трейдера

pribludilsa:
No stats, only arrows, and when people will drain, he will say, well, your own fault, the wrong volume and the wrong target entered. In addition, he has long been engaged in this, and nothing has not emerged. The simpletons have money on colored arrows. So the man wrote a neuroblack, do not disappear shitty code.

In this regard, I would like to stress that the real problem is that the quality of the signal is not good enough to open a position.

Evgeny Dyuka:

If you are a normal person, you can read and see that the arrows are called INDICATORS and it is written separately for the stupid that the quality of signals is not enough to open a position, well, if you're really stupid, a graphical report for each arrow is sent to the TV channel, you can count on your fingers how many works

I am dumb, I look at some statistics there. You are a scoundrel, they should put you in jail.

Moderators, take a look at his pictures, maybe you can ban a blatant cheater?

Yeah, I'm dumb, looking at some statistics. You're a scumbag, people like you should be locked up.

Holy shit, it's like a clinic
Don't sit in front of the computer for long, get a job and get married, you'll get your head back on straight.
Reason: