Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 2399

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

I can give you a brochure (not small at all) of JP Morgan in English (and machine translation)). It has a good classification of data and different approaches to work with them.

If you do not mind, please send it to me.

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

I can give you a brochure (not small at all) of JP Morgan in English (and machine translation)). It has a good classification of data and different approaches to working with them.

Thank you! Yes, not small)

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

I can give you a brochure (not small at all) of JP Morgan in English (and machine translation)). It has a good classification of data and different approaches to work with them.

Let's see.

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

I can give you a brochure (not small at all) of JP Morgan in English (and machine translation)). There is a good classification of data and different approaches to work with them.

i agree + it will be something to read)

This is what the neural network forecast for BTCUSD looks like over the past 24 hours

Evgeny Dyuka:

This is what the neural network forecast for BTCUSD looks like for the last 24 hours

Purple arrows are what? Red green is not bad)

Evgeny Dyuka:

This is what the neural network forecast for BTCUSD looks like for the last 24 hours

Didn't you learn how to make backtests?

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

Purple arrows are what? Red green is not bad)

dim semi-transparent arrows - less quality than bright ones, less "confidence" in the forecast

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Didn't they teach you how to do backtests?

there is no backtest yet, it's too much screwed up to project on the story
but will be because it's very necessary

Evgeny Dyuka:
no backtest yet, too much screwed up to project on the story
but will be as it is very necessary

backtests are a good place to start) what's the point of looking at arrows?

Reason: