Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1890

Mihail Marchukajtes:
Man Max, you just don't know how to cook them and yes they raise the chats by 80% at most. For BO this is the trigger threshold or slightly higher. Literally 5% but even that will be enough..... Here's the catch. You can't just buy any watch, you have to get specific ones.... Secesh????

you asked for a book... here it is.

Before that, the last 100 values were fed to the input. tanh was able to fully replicate the benchmark on the train and validation. The question is whether this is overtraining.

I took the last 50 values. Result:

2000 epochs.

350 epochs (optimal value).

I experimented a lot with network parameters, but the average result was like this.

That is, the regularity is determined at 50-100 last bars.

Rorschach:

Before that, the last 100 values were fed to the input. tanh was able to fully replicate the benchmark on the train and validation. The question is whether this is overtraining.

I took the last 50 values. Result:

2000 epochs.

350 epochs (optimal value).

I experimented a lot with network parameters, but the average result was like this.

That is, the pattern is determined at 50-100 last bars.

Great graphs. Run it on a test plot and it will be clear.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

Don't make this up!

I never mentioned how the Sportlotto organizers regularly changed the balls, the speed of the lotto machine, the number of spins, etc., to rule out a pattern.

The same thing happens in forex and no MO helps here. Price movement is a random process and depends on human factor.

And the market behavior and currency pairs are always changing depending on market and political conditions. It is impossible to predict the direction of the movement.

Observation affects the reality

When a quantum "observer" observes, quantum mechanics states that particles can also behave like waves. This may be true for electrons at the submicron level, that is, at distances of less than one micron or one thousandth of a millimeter. When they behave like waves, the electrons can pass through several holes in the barrier at the same time and then meet again on the other side. This meeting is known as interference. Now the most absurd thing about this phenomenon is that it can only occur when no one is observing it.

As soon as an observer begins to observe particles passing through a hole, the resulting image changes dramatically: if one can see a particle passing through one hole, it is clear that it has not passed through another hole. In other words, under observation, electrons are more or less forced to behave like particles rather than waves. Thus, the very act of observation affects the experimental results. To demonstrate this phenomenon, the Weizmann Institute built a tiny device less than one micron in size with a barrier with two holes. They then directed a stream of electrons toward the barrier. The observer in this experiment was not a person. Instead, they used a tiny electron detector that could detect the presence of passing electrons.

The ability of a quantum "observer" to detect electrons could be altered by changing its electrical conductivity or the amount of current flowing through it. Other than "observing" or detecting electrons, the detector had no effect on the current. However, the scientists found that the mere presence of an "observer" detector near one of the holes caused changes in the interference pattern of electron waves passing through the holes of the barrier. In fact, this effect depended on the "amount" of observation: when the "observer's" ability to detect electrons increased, in other words, when the level of observation increased, interference decreased; conversely, when its ability to detect electrons was decreased and observation weakened, interference increased. Thus, by controlling the properties of the quantum observer, scientists were able to control the extent to which it influenced the behavior of the electrons!

You are right - " It is impossible to predict the direction of motion. " - " As soon asthe observer begins to observe particles passing through a hole, the resulting image changes dramatically: if one can see a particle passing through one hole, it is clear that it has not passed through another hole.In other words, under observation, electrons are more or less forced to behave like particles rather than waves."

You are wrong - " In fact, this effect depended on the "amount" of observation: when the "observer's" ability to detect electrons increased, in other words, when the level of observation increased, interference decreased; conversely, when his ability to detect electrons was decreased, and observation decreased, interference increased. Thus, by controlling the properties of the quantum observer, scientists were able to control the extent to which it influenced electron behavior! "

NeuralNetwork:

Surveillance influences reality

Judging by your previous posts with an uncountable number of grammatical errors, I realized that the current post is nothing more than copypaste

Write in your own words, it is more interesting

https://new-science.ru/chto-takoe-effekt-nabljudatelya-v-kvantovoj-mehanike/

Что такое эффект наблюдателя в квантовой механике?
Что такое эффект наблюдателя в квантовой механике?
  • new-science.ru
Когда вы наблюдаете что-то в мире - дерево, птицу или что-то еще - вы знаете, что независимо от того, где и когда вы наблюдаете объект, он всегда останется неизменным. Однако что, если я скажу вам, что время и манера, с которой вы смотрите на конкретную птицу, влияют на ее внешний вид? Это звучит довольно абсурдно, но абсурд нормально, когда...

Renat Akhtyamov:

Judging by your previous posts with an uncountable number of grammatical errors, I realized that the current post is nothing more than copypaste

Write in your own words, it is more interesting

https://new-science.ru/chto-takoe-effekt-nabljudatelya-v-kvantovoj-mehanike/

And judge by your products and reviews, I'm not the only one who makes mistakes)))

Files:

NeuralNetwork:

And judge by your products and review, I'm not the only one who makes mistakes )))

yep, judge and review

;)

NeuralNetwork:

Observation affects reality

Corpuscular-wave dualism is certainly an interesting topic, but it is for teenagers. This stage should have been passed long ago )) It's like now to start wondering about the Theory of Relativity.

Evgeny Dyuka:

Quantum-wave dualism is of course an interesting topic, but it is for teenagers. This stage should have been passed long ago)) It is like now to start wondering about the Theory of Relativity.

You are right such topics are taught in kindergarten. You can only be surprised by how far you have gone from reality.

I am not interested in anything, nothing surprises me ... - Antidepressants will certainly help ...

NeuralNetwork:

You're right such topics are taught in kindergarten. The only thing that surprises me is how far you have strayed from reality.

I am not interested in anything, nothing surprises me... - Antidepressants will certainly help ...

After the corpuscular-wave dualism, there is a lot more interesting stuff to come. String theory, for example. Its different variants.
Reason: