Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1826

mytarmailS:

Well remove / subtract what is the difference what to call it, how to see the breakthrough level if the trend is subtracted?

on the second table, there MA. Check it out, it's pretty good.)

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/137553/page8#comment_16778350

Плывующие параметры рынка
Плывующие параметры рынка
  • www.mql5.com
Есть такая картинка: Какая методика может экстраполировать подобный ряд? Кто нибудь мог бы для эксперимента запихнуть это в нейросеть...

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

on the second table, there's Mashka. Check it out, it's a good one)

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/137553/page8#comment_16778350

a whole branch to look at?

mytarmailS:

to watch the whole branch?

No, watch the lecture. Simple and tasteful about the NS.

Just why you should remove the trend)

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

No, look at the lecture. Simple and tasteful about NS.

Just why to remove the trend)

)))) I know why it should be removed )))) You don't understand what I'm talking about.

Try to answer my questions above and you'll understand that you shouldn't change anything, moreover you'll understand that you'll have to create a completely different approach from that used in the analysis of time series

mytarmailS:

You better go to the KC...

HOW do you see a breakout if you remove the trend?

If you enter by every signal, you are guaranteed to lose. Why are you so pissed off?

But you know what I came up with. If a person gives you a hard time, you call him and either settle the argument at knifepoint or get beaten up. That's cool,right?

You put a headshot with the words "Who are you talking to?", "I scratched his tits," and so on :-)

mytarmailS:

)))) Yes, I know why it may be removed))) You do not understand what I'm talking about.

Why) In the first figure you have a moving average instead of ticks. The second one shows a thinned series with data inside extrema removed. The pattern is drawn by the moving average. And if you know what...))))

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

Why) You have a moving average drawn in the first figure, not ticks, in the second one you have a thinned series, the data inside the extrema is removed. The pattern is drawn by the average. And if you know what... ))))

fuck... what ticks, what averages???? where did you get these ideas?

mytarmailS:

Shit... what ticks, what average???? where are these fictions from?

How many ticks passed in the first and second picture? Put them on the drawings and you'll understand the expectation of the pattern)

Or bars in a reasonable scale

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

How many ticks have passed in the first and second picture? Put them on the drawings and it will be easier to understand the expectation of the pattern)

It's not ticks, it's 5minclose prices, it takes me a long time to draw candles in R