Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1484

elibrarius:

This is the emissions. They are different for every chip (I take 1% from the top and bottom), the volume is for example from 1 to 2474, I find the top 1% and they start with for example 2000, then everything above 2000 I equate to 2000. I cut the price delta by 0,01000, etc. At the new data I do trimming by the same levels that were obtained during the training.

I.e. I don't have to bring all the features to 1.0.

Hey, buddy. You're a real snitch, aren't you? You don't like it when people throw mittens at your TS? Shame on you... Honestly. Just so I know who's a big, fat snitch...

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Hey, buddy. You're a real snitch, aren't you? You don't like it when people throw mittens at your TS? Shame on you... Honestly. I'll just know who's a bigmouth snitch...

I must have missed something...
But your poop and post factum I'm not interested. Use the bathroom, not the forum.

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Hey, buddy. You're a real snitch, aren't you? You don't like it when people throw mittens at your TS? Shame on you... Honestly. Just so I know who's the biggest snitch around...

Elibrarius:
I've missed something...
But I'm not interested in your poop and post-factum. Use the bathroom, not the forum.

Gentlemen, no need to quarrel, it would be better to unite and write the Grail.

I propose to formalize the MO-algorithm forthe MAIN SECRET OF THE TRADEMARK if it is possible of course. The market is now full of them even on the regulated sites.

This is a real problem, a working trading strategy, but can it be done by MO?

And now I'm not getting banned..... That's weird, isn't it? Yes, because no one knocks and you probably didn't have time to..... Well, on the whole, it's....

Sorry, brother, I didn't mean it... I'm sorry brother, I didn't mean it... I'm just stunned by the ban, which was really the first one. I've never seen my nickname crossed out, so I didn't realize what happened right away.... Don't hold it against me.

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Well, I think you were taught to wipe yourself as a child, as many of us were, but it's one thing to have a dirty Opa, it's another thing to have a dirty soul . Do you feel the difference?

Mihail March ukajtes:
Sorry, brother, I didn't mean it... I'm sorry brother, I didn't mean it... I'm just stunned by the ban, which was really the first one. Nitkodko never saw his nickname crossed out, hence did not immediately understand what happened.... Don't hold it against me.

Interesting how that turned out.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

It is interesting.

Well the wrong person with a nickname, who doesn't happen? Only with someone who is constantly silent (within the forum) :-)

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Well the wrong person with a nickname, who doesn't happen? Only with the one who is constantly silent (within the forum) :-)

At last eyes have opened. )))

And if you had initially communicated with MytarmailS in a cultural and constructive manner, there would have been a business discussion with him instead of a ban. And now a whole page of flub towards the other person would not have been spelled out.
If you say you're cultured, be cultured.

Max had already gone somewhere...

Sorcerer - on vacation, Alesha - killed, the Teacher - in the bath... Nothing to read...

Only simpletons and Asaulenka are left.

Oh... Ugh.

Alexander_K:

Max had already gone somewhere...

Sorcerer - on vacation, Alesha - killed, the Teacher - in the bath... Nothing to read...

Only simpletons and Asaulenka are left.

Oh... Ugh.

Did you leak again? Can't the Stone Flower work?
Go to a neighboring thread, Volchansky is sharing his channel strategy with the suffering public. Stable and no nonsense.
Reason: