Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 2875

Probably need more specifics to get a specific answer, if one exists in nature )

This is crazy, teach a fool to pray, he'll crack his forehead... Give Maxim a gpt3 he....

mytarmailS #:
That's crazy, teach a fool to pray, he'll break his forehead. Give Maxim a gpt3 he....

I'd suggest you keep your visor down a bit.

We're exploring the possibilities of the algorithm.

mytarmailS #:

I can parse myself simple, the question is whether you can through queries, re-enter the profile and get a new token, you know how to do that?

Alas, not with authorisation.

Alexander Ivanov #:
That's enough

moreover they give approximately the same results, but bousting is faster and more flexible.

It's been said 100 times

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:

*You can

You have to wait for GPT4 to appear to extract meaning from this text. I failed)

I don't understand how logistic regression can work with different number of features.

Aleksey Nikolayev #:

You have to wait for GPT4 to appear to extract meaning from this text. I didn't get it)

I don't see how logistic regression can work with different number of features.

Try to be specific, I'll ask
Apparently there are no such algorithms and it can't come up with anything else.

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
Try to be specific, I'll ask

Maybe ask for a simple example of using logistic regression in a classification task with a variable number of features?

Aleksey Nikolayev #:

Maybe ask for a simple example of using logistic regression in a classification task with a variable number of features?

I'll try a little later. If you have any other variants of questions - throw them in :)

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
I'll try it a little later. If there are more options for questions - throw them in :)

1) Is the model with a non-fixed number of features used for it itself? (I think so).

2) Ask for a general form of a recursive function that maps a number to a numeric list of arbitrary length.

Reason: