Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 2191

Oleg avtomat:

You can't argue ...

I'm the same as Sanych, I don't know anything about math, I have to study packages...

((

Oleg avtomat:

Oleg avtomat, 2012.01.20 10:13

So... It turns out that in econometrics there is a concept of bandpass filter... And the authors of this invention are, of course, econometricians?

.... Advertising: I will calculate a bandpass filter of any complexity. Expensive.

:D))

To avoid so blatantly screwing up, all you have to do is look up the definition

Econometrics is the science that studies quantitative and qualitative economic relationships using statistical and other mathematical methods and models

To compare it to TOC or something else is the height of idiocy.

There's talk about filters, I draw conclusions from my experience: filters are evil for the strategy!

Better pay attention to MM.

And MM is not necessary (martingale options), it's just a reasonable choice between profit and loss of income.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

To not so blatantly screw up, all you have to do is look up the definition

Econometrics is the science that studies quantitative and qualitative economic relationships using statistical and other mathematical methods and models

Comparing it to COS or anything else is the height of idiocy.

Max you are wrong.

mytarmailS:

Max, you're wrong...

that's for the authors of the definition. Maybe one of them is named Max ))

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

To not so blatantly screw up, all you have to do is look up the definition

To compare it to TOC or something else is the top of the pile.

No,it is "the height of idiocy" to claim, on the contrary, that econometrics is a separate, self-sufficient discipline. All its "merits" are borrowings from DSP (digital signal processing).

Oleg avtomat:

No,it is "the height of idiocy" to claim, on the contrary, that econometrics is a separate, self-sufficient discipline. All of its "merits" are borrowings from the field of DSP (digital signal processing).

No more is taken from DSP than from other "areas", so everything is normal.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

There is no more taken from Tsos than from other "fields", so it's okay.

This only shows your lack of understanding of the fact that in order to apply the results " from other "areas" in econometrics ", they (the results) must first be converted according to the COC. You can't do without it.

Oleg avtomat:

This only shows that you do not understand the fact that in order to apply the results " from other 'fields' "to econometrics, they (the results) must first be transformed according to the COC. There is no way around it without that.

Fortunately, they are almost never used there.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

There are no more Tsos than there are other "areas," so it's okay.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Luckily, they're hardly ever used there.

That is, there is almost nothing, except descriptive "water" that has nothing to do with science.

Reason: