Problem with submitting an indicator to codebase

Hi, I was trying to submit an indicator to the codebase. In section "4. Code" it requires al least 2 files: a ".mq5 file" (no problem with that) and "At least one screenshot is required with dimensions up to 750x500". However, no matter what image file I upload (png, gif, jpeg...) or size, it always shows that message, meaning that it does not recognize my screenshot file. Maybe it depends on the file name? any suggestions?

thank you

Your current profile rating is still too low. I'm not sure of what the minimum rating before you can upload images, but you will have to improve your "achievements" and wait 24 hours for the rating to be updated.

Thank you!

blackrabite #: Thank you!

You are welcome!

blackrabite:

Hi, I was trying to submit an indicator to the codebase. In section "4. Code" it requires al least 2 files: a ".mq5 file" (no problem with that) and "At least one screenshot is required with dimensions up to 750x500". However, no matter what image file I upload (png, gif, jpeg...) or size, it always shows that message, meaning that it does not recognize my screenshot file. Maybe it depends on the file name? any suggestions?

thank you

It's also possible that your image color scheme is not made in Black On White.

Roberto Jacobs #:

It's also possible that your image color scheme is not made in Black On White.

Try that too, it did not work....

Reason: