Financial operations are limited. Please contact our technical support team

Hello support team.

I got Financial operations are limited. Please contact our technical support team warning.

I have already contact open a new request via service desk and still there is no reply.

Please help.

Thank you.

Mr Warat Patcharakunanya:

Hello support team.

I got Financial operations are limited. Please contact our technical support team warning.

I have already contact open a new request via service desk and still there is no reply.

Please help.

Thank you.

Only the Service Desk can remove this limitation:

Usually this has to do with multiple MQL5 accounts opening.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Only the Service Desk can remove this limitation:

Usually this has to do with multiple MQL5 accounts opening.

Hi.

I have only one account.

From what I remember what lead to this financial problem is, I just clicked buy the product in the market, and then I just back to the previous page. And then there is a financial problem occur.

I tried to contact the service desk and it also show Error saving data.

Could you also contact the staff or help me with this too?

Mr Warat Patcharakunanya #:

Hi.

I have only one account.

From what I remember what lead to this financial problem is, I just clicked buy the product in the market, and then I just back to the previous page. And then there is a financial problem occur.

I tried to contact the service desk and it also show Error saving data.

Could you also contact the staff or help me with this too?

If you have already contacted the Service Desk, wait for their reply.

If you haven't, try to open a ticket now, there was an issue contacting them this morning.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

If you haven't, try to open a ticket now, there was an issue contacting them this morning.

Thank you so much.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

It seems like the issue still there. When the robot opening the ticket it's not adding it in the list

My ticket cannot be adding new comments or close. it always shows error saving data.

The service desk hasn't responded yet. Please help.

Jacob Mason #:

It seems like the issue still there. When the robot opening the ticket it's not adding it in the list

I think - it should be fixed today:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Issue with signal subscription - and MQL5 is not allowing me to open a ticket

Alexey Petrov, 2022.03.28 17:27

I asked for a screenshot. Please include more journal entries to it - before and after the error.

There's a problem with service desk today. It should start working normally by tomorrow and you will get your answers as usually.

Mr Warat Patcharakunanya:

Hello support team.

Hello. Limitations lifted.

Thank you so much. The
Alexey Petrov #:
Hello. Limitations lifted.

Hi, Thank you so much. the account is normal now.

Dear Gents,

Hope you all are doing well and in good health,

I got a warning from System in messages

~~
Hello,

We need to perform additional verification of your account. This is a standard procedure meant to ensure the security of all MQL5.community members.
Currently, no action is required from you. Please wait till the verification is complete. Until then, the ability to withdraw funds is limited.
Sorry for inconvenience.

Best regards,
MQL5.com Support Team

~~

Raised a Ticket and cannot add any further comments over the ticket due to unknown reason - due to which ticket content is not saved

For sure I have gone through all reading stuff and forum information too, have also raised a ticket asking about the same with Service Desk, at the same time I feel a push-back by reading some of the comments like it took 9 months for them to get the access back which is really disheartening for me as I am an MQL user from a very long time but its just that have gone active in recent times only.

For sure I am not in hurry for any financial transactions or anything as such but the only concern in my mind is why am targeted as suspicious element for additional verification or I have not followed some rules unknowingly and due to which I am in this typical state.

Your help suggestions and assistance in any manner will surely be very positive for me as experience always brings wisdom to the new ones

Thank You in advance,
Reason: