My Created Signal not available in Public

Hello Friends,

seeking your help as my created signal is not yet available in public . its 2nd week . How my signal ranking and rating is measured and how many weeks minimum required for my signal to available in Public. Thank you.

Mohammed Altaf Ahmed:

Hello Friends,

seeking your help as my created signal is not yet available in public . its 2nd week . How my signal ranking and rating is measured and how many weeks minimum required for my signal to available in Public. Thank you.

Trade well and be patient.

Signals' rating/ranking formula is not disclosured.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Trade well and be patient.

Signals' rating/ranking formula is not disclosured.

dear eleni anna please give me an idea how many weeks usually it takes for a signal to appear in public. ? many thanks.

Mohammed Altaf Ahmed #:

dear eleni anna please give me an idea how many weeks usually it takes for a signal to appear in public. ? many thanks.

I don't know, I've seen signal rated and ranked within 1-2 weeks and I've also seen signals that haven't been rated for months.

It depends on the performance and the risk management.

Mohammed Altaf Ahmed:

Hello Friends,

There is a huge mistery how mql5 calculate "reliability" of signals.

For example, if your account makes few trades, because you prefer swing trade, the reliability will be down.

Guilherme Mendonca #:

There is a huge mistery how mql5 calculate "reliability" of signals.

For example, if your account makes few trades, because you prefer swing trade, the reliability will be down.

Dear is seen several signals available in public market with very low reliability .

Reason: