Come back to an older version of an EA purchased from the market

Consider that I bought an EA that works well. But after a while my computer breaks down and I need to download the EA and use a new activation with another computer. Would the version of thi EA installed on my new computer be the one when I purchased the EA or the latest version of the EA (considering the author has updated the EA since my purchase)? If it's the lastest version that is automatically installed by default, how can I come back to the older version (considering the lastest version is disappointing)?

HelloTrade7:

Consider that I bought an EA that works well. But after a while my computer breaks down and I need to download the EA and use a new activation with another computer. Would the version of thi EA installed on my new computer be the one when I purchased the EA or the latest version of the EA (considering the author has updated the EA since my purchase)? If it's the lastest version that is automatically installed by default, how can I come back to the older version (considering the lastest version is disappointing)?

Yes, you will download the install the last current version.

There is no way to go back to an earlier version, unless you've made some copies of the ex4/5 market files of these previous version to a back up folder of your terminal.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/389650#comment_27986452

Thank
Eleni Anna Branou #:

Yes, you will download the install the last current version.

There is no way to go back to an earlier version, unless you've made some copies of the ex4/5 market files of these previous version to a back up folder of your terminal.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/389650#comment_27986452
Thanks for you reply. I read this in your suggested post: "These backup ex4/ex5 files will only work on this particular computer, and nowhere else." Is there a solution to prevent this? In other words, how can I run an older version (with my ex4 backup file stored into an external hard drive) of an EA with a new computer?

HelloTrade7 #:
Thank Thanks for you reply. I read this in your suggested post: "These backup ex4/ex5 files will only work on this particular computer, and nowhere else." Is there a solution to prevent this? In other words, how can I run an older version (with my ex4 backup file stored into an external hard drive) of an EA with a new computer?

No, because these ex4/5 files were installed in that specific computer and they are bound to it.

If I swap the hard drive of the broken computer with the new computer's hard drive, will the original ex4 file of the old hard drive still work on the new computer?

HelloTrade7 #:
If I swap the hard drive of the broken computer with the new computer's hard drive, will the original ex4 file of the old hard drive still work on the new computer?

I don't think so, the MQL5.com Market installations are bound to the computer's code number.

HelloTrade7 #:

Hi HelloTrade7#.I exactly got this problem and let me know can you fixed it?

Nevermind i solved it it needs tobe USTEC to USTEC not nas100 to USTEC
Reason: