I want to recover the code of my EA from mq5 fle

Hello traders, I wanna know if anyone is familiar with my problem and can help me to solve it. 

In a few words, my computer crushed and i had to reinstall windows, but the main problem is that I lost the code of my EA. The only good news for me were that I managed to create a Draft of my product in the market in ordr to fix the errors later.

I wonder if anyone knows how to get my code from the ex5 fle.

Thanks in advance!

<ex5 file deleted>

Alexandru Macarov: Hello traders, I wanna know if anyone is familiar with my problem and can help me to solve it. In a few words, my computer crushed and i had to reinstall windows, but the main problem is that I lost the code of my EA. The only good news for me were that I managed to create a Draft of my product in the market in ordr to fix the errors later. I wonder if anyone knows how to get my code from the ex5 fle. Thanks in advance!

Not possible! Don't you keep backups of your computer data?

If not, then it is time you seriously considered that. In my case, I use OneDrive for immediate copies of live data files, and then regular scheduled backups to external hard drive.

Try Recuva  Download Recuva | Recover deleted files, free! (ccleaner.com) - no guarantee that you can find the file, but worth a try.
Download Recuva | Recover deleted files, free!
  • www.ccleaner.com
Recover and un-delete files with Recuva, the award-winning file recovery tool by the makers of CCleaner. Download the latest version here.

ceejay1962 #: Try Recuva  Download Recuva | Recover deleted files, free! (ccleaner.com) - no guarantee that you can find the file, but worth a try.

Too late! They reinstalled Windows. Also, if they are using an SSD, then chances are slim that it will be recovered, even if Windows was not reinstalled.

It's in the lap of the gods, but given his situation, I'd try anything!
Reason: