Discussion of article "Learn how to design a trading system by RSI"

New article Learn how to design a trading system by RSI has been published:

In this article, I will share with you one of the most popular and commonly used indicators in the world of trading which is RSI. You will learn how to design a trading system using this indicator.

In this part, we will see how to use RSI - Relative Strength Index - indicator. For this, we will use a simple strategy, which will be different according to different market direction.

We will see how RSI can be used during uptrend, downtrend, and sideways. The specific usage is directly related to the overbought are, the mid range, and the oversold area. First we need to understand how RSI moves during different trends or movements as we can see clearly that RSI moves differently with each trend or movement. Then we will use a simple strategy which can be used during each one of trends — the main objective is to learn how to use it and to give new insights and open our eyes to new ideas that can be useful for our trading. In this part, we will see how RSI reacts to each trend or movement type. However, please pay attention that the strategies are provided for information only, to show how the RSI can be applied to analyze market data. You always should test every strategy that you want to use in your trading, as some strategies may not be suitable for your trading style especially, especially when it comes to educational strategies.

During Uptrend

In this case, most of the time RSI values move between or moving between the mid range and level 70 (Overbought level).

RSI with uptrend

Author: Mohamed Abdelmaaboud

Dear Sir Mohamed,

Good days to you. Your article is superb, with great in depth knowledge on building automated system complete detail.

Thank you, Sir we are very happy to have you.

Kindly I want to ask, can you tell me, if we can use this strategy combined for the asset class. Like Uptrend DownTrend and SideWays all together working in one chart giving us the signals.

Thank You I appreciate your great work. Awaiting your reply. In the meantime if your can provide your contact would be grateful Sir, ***

Thank You wishing you long life 

Engr. Ahamed #:
      Dear Sir Mohamed,

Good days to you. Your article is superb, with great in depth knowledge on building automated system complete detail.

Thank you, Sir we are very happy to have you.

Kindly I want to ask, can you tell me, if we can use this strategy combined for the asset class. Like Uptrend DownTrend and SideWays all together working in one chart giving us the signals.

Thank You I appreciate your great work. Awaiting your reply. In the meantime if your can provide your contact would be grateful Sir, ***

Thank You wishing you long life 

Dear Ahamed,

Thanks for your kind words and I hope you find my articles useful for you.

Yes, you can combine them.

Thanks and good luck.

Dear Mohamed,

Thank you for the RSI system codes. Would they be able to be used in MT4? If not, could you share the MQL4 files for these codes?

You mentioned that we can combine them. How do we do that? Apologies for being the non-coding guy.

I would like to test them on the demo account to check out them out. Thanks.

MetaQuotes:

New article Learn how to design a trading system by RSI has been published:

Author: Mohamed Abdelmaaboud

Coded this (M1, 28 pairs, 2022), not fake but just OHLC. What a grail!

David Diez #:

Coded this (M1, 28 pairs, 2022), not fake but just OHLC. What a grail!

Hi David,

What did you use as trend indicator ?

Looks good.

Very informative, thanks for sharing.

John Winsome Munar #:
      Very informative, thanks for sharing.
      Thanks for your comment.

Wow, great article. very helpful
      Reason: