VPS & Signal

Hi. I subscribed to a signal yesterday and also paid for VPS. 
1 question: do i need both signal and VPS for the automatic trading? 
2 question: I subscribed yesterday and everything was fine I made profit and all but today no trades are being done so not sure what happened. Can someone please advise?

Make sure you've done everything as described here: 

How to Subscribe to MT4/MT5 Signal

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731  (MT4)

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/336422  (MT5)

Hi Eleni, thank you for the response. I have done everything and replies my question thank you. Not sure why there is no trades going on today though. Does the signals stop automatically sometimes? 

AntonioHope #:
Hi Eleni, thank you for the response. I have done everything and replies my question thank you. Not sure why there is no trades going on today though. Does the signals stop automatically sometimes? 

Has the signal opened any trades today?

Check your MQL5 VPS journal for details (MT4/5 >> Navigator window >> MQL5 VPS >> (right click) >> Journals).

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Has the signal opened any trades today?

Check your MQL5 VPS journal for details (MT4/5 >> Navigator window >> MQL5 VPS >> (right click) >> Journals).

Hi, it is showing as connected in the journal. But not showing any trades as of now. Unsure

AntonioHope #:
Hi, it is showing as connected in the journal. But not showing any trades as of now. Unsure

I am asking you to check the signal's page here in MQL5.com, has it opened any trades?

Yes. The Signal has opened trades for today. Last one at 17:01. 

AntonioHope #:
Yes. The Signal has opened trades for today. Last one at 17:01. 

Then something is wrong with your subscription or setup.

Hi Eleni

Thank you for the response. I just opened MT4 on my computer and it shows this:

Signal - 'MashaALLAH' for 'AntonioHope' subscription found, 22.04.08 expiration, disabled 

Do you have an idea please? 

AntonioHope #:

Hi Eleni

Thank you for the response. I just opened MT4 on my computer and it shows this:

Signal - 'MashaALLAH' for 'AntonioHope' subscription found, 22.04.08 expiration, disabled 

Do you have an idea please? 

Disabled.... what else is there to say.

Repeat your setup according to my above instructions please.

Reason: