change indicator buffer's color from expert

I add several instance of an indicator by using this command:
 ChartIndicatorAdd(0,0,handle);

from an expert. all of the buffer's color are default and kind of ugly and wage. I should change their color. how to access INDICATOR_COLOR_INDEX property of indicator's using their handles?

please avoid non relevant answers. it is not possible to add input color to the indicators since I don't have its source code.

I cannot use PostMessageW I want to use built in functions since I don't want to use dll allow.

I don't want to build another indicator to just change color of this indicator since it is complex and reduce speed. 

and solutions like these.

thanks in advance.

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Indicator Constants / Custom Indicator Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Indicator Constants / Custom Indicator Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Custom Indicator Properties - Indicator Constants - Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

Gholamhossein Eslamizadeh:

from an expert. all of the buffer's color are default and kind of ugly and wage. I should change their color. how to access INDICATOR_COLOR_INDEX property of indicator's using their handles?

please avoid non relevant answers. it is not possible to add input color to the indicators since I don't have its source code.

I cannot use PostMessageW I want to use built in functions since I don't want to use dll allow.

I don't want to build another indicator to just change color of this indicator since it is complex and reduce speed. 

and solutions like these.

thanks in advance.

You can’t   I hope that is relevant enough 😁

Gholamhossein Eslamizadeh:

To control the color of the indicator line from the Expert Advisor, you need to make a setting in the indicator (in the input parameters).

An example of such an indicator: Custom Moving Average Input Color

Custom Moving Average Input Color
Custom Moving Average Input Color
  • www.mql5.com
A modification of the "Custom Moving Average" indicator: now the line color can be passed in input parameters.
Reason: