Problem with "download" or "buy" indicators on MQL-Market - page 2

Nassau123:

Hi,

I have a same problem as at the top of the page. I am not able to download free indicators or EA's after pop up windows with a message „Have you installed MetaTrader 4?“ shows up.

I have also tryed with different browswers.

Any suggestions...

Thanks a lot

It depends on your OS (Windows, MacOS or Linux for example).
The OP is having MacOS, and the Market does not work for Mac (this post below was made by admin):

And this is for information (hope it helps):

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How to Start with Metatrader 5

Sergey Golubev, 2016.04.10 11:42

Where can I see my purchases?

The "Purchased" tab displays all the products downloaded and purchased using the current MQL5.community account. If MQL5.community account data are not specified in the platform settings, the tab name changes to "Downloads". It displays all downloads and purchases made in the current trading platform regardless of the account.

Saya pann:
I already made payment for an Indicator but it  never showed in my purchased list in my terminal of mt4 and in my mql5.com account. I have sent request to resolve this issue to mql5 helpdesk and product owner but nobody responses till todate. I really don't know what to do with my payment made. Really annoying! 

hello, im going through the same thing, what did u have to do to resolve this?

This thing happens when you have or had other MT versions installed.  

Nilo Santos:
This thing happens when you have or had other MT versions installed.  
so what's the solution?  the terminal market download button doesn't work for me at all

Hello I am from Nigeria, I have been trying to purchase an indicator on the market place but my master card keeps get declined, I've used and tried so many options but not working, please I need any advice on how I can pay for the product on mql5.com. Thanks

emasting500:
Hello I am from Nigeria, I have been trying to purchase an indicator on the market place but my master card keeps get declined, I've used and tried so many options but not working, please I need any advice on how I can pay for the product on mql5.com. Thanks
It is recommending to deposit the funds to mql5 forum account first (example in your profile), and after that only - pay to the Market products for example.
Reason: