Installation is failed

Does any one know why? i already bought this EA but seems like doesn't want to get installed 
Files:

portkinov:
Does any one know why? i already bought this EA but seems like doesn't want to get installed 

You haven't logged into your MQL5 account in MT4/5 >> Tools >> Options >> Community tab with your portkinov login.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

You haven't logged into your MQL5 account in MT4/5 >> Tools >> Options >> Community tab with your portkinov login.

Already login.

portkinov #:
Already login.

Doesn't look like it.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Doesn't look like it.

why would i lied?

Files:
Screenshot_1.png  201 kb

portkinov #:

why would i lied?

In the above photo that writes: Register MQL5 account, you weren't, if you were it would write your MQL5 account balance there.

Anyway, try to restart your computer and terminal and try again, something in your setup is stopping you from installing.

Also check this here: 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

The purchased tab is only showing the last two purchases

Alexey Petrov, 2021.01.19 11:17

Even if a Market product is removed from the showcase, those who already purchased it, can install it anytime from their MetaTrader terminal (Market \ Purchased section).

In case you don't see the product on the list of your purchases in the terminal, try the following:

1. Close all your MetaTrader terminals
  2. Go to C:\Users\{user name}\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\Community
  3. Delete all files starting from mql4.market.* and mql5.market.*
  4. Open MetaTrader terminal
  5. Try to install product again

Eleni Anna Branou #:

In the above photo that writes: Register MQL5 account, you weren't, if you were it would write your MQL5 account balance there.

Anyway, try to restart your computer and terminal and try again, something in your setup is stopping you from installing.

Also check this here: 

I've do all the step that you suggest, but still not working. I decide to create service desk support. Thanks

I have the same problem since yesterday evening, it's impossible to download any purchased EAs in the terminas, on either of the 2 VPS. 

dalinas7 #:
I have the same problem since yesterday evening, it's impossible to download any purchased EAs in the terminas, on either of the 2 VPS. 

what did u do recently?

This thread is about external VPS - access denied to mql5 on vps
access denied to mql5 on vps
access denied to mql5 on vps
  • www.mql5.com
hello has anyone got a message saying access to mqi5.com denied using a vps? how do you fix it...

Sergey Golubev #:
This thread is about external VPS - access denied to mql5 on vps

i can access normally nothing's wrong, 2 days ago it was normal

Files:
Screenshot_1.png  498 kb
Reason: