indicator in different programming language possible here ?

Hello,

I have no source code indicator in MQL5 from author, but only with 3 values from buffer. Is it possible to translate it anyway as function in MultiCharts programming language EasyLanguage ?

Is that possible here on Freelancer market to translate mql5 into EasyLanguage, or is it only for mql based things ? It is also more difficult because I have not the source code of this MT5 indicator.

To make it worse it uses advanced statistical analysis as function. Is there a chance anybody can help me here ? Let me know please. Thank you.

metatrading:

Hello,

I have no source code indicator in MQL5 from author, but only with 3 values from buffer. Is it possible to translate it anyway as function in MultiCharts programming language EasyLanguage ?

Is that possible here on Freelancer market to translate mql5 into EasyLanguage, or is it only for mql based things ? It is also more difficult because I have not the source code of this MT5 indicator.

To make it worse it uses advanced statistical analysis as function. Is there a chance anybody can help me here ? Let me know please. Thank you.

You have 3 buffers and no idea how they are calculated. So how do expect anyone else to know….

Because what I need is the ADF Cointegration function which is well known in academia and already published with code in R and Matlab. One coverted it into MQL5 indicator but with no open source code.

But anyone familiar with advanced statistics should know it and maybe can program this in EasyLanguage then, or not ?

metatrading #: Because what I need is the ADF Cointegration function which is well known in academia and already published with code in R and Matlab. One coverted it into MQL5 indicator but with no open source code. But anyone familiar with advanced statistics should know it and maybe can program this in EasyLanguage then, or not ?

Then don't ask this here. Place a request on the Freelance section and see if anyone is able to satisfy your request. And at the same time, reach-out to the MultiCharts community and request the same thing.

EDIT: By the way, MultiCharts also has the .NET programming for more advance situations.

metatrading #:

Because what I need is the ADF Cointegration function which is well known in academia and already published with code in R and Matlab. 

Not what you said before so don’t be surprised by responses from people that can’t read your mind eh 😁
Reason: