Discussion of article "Learn how to design a trading system by Bollinger Bands"

New article Learn how to design a trading system by Bollinger Bands has been published:

In this article, we will learn about Bollinger Bands which is one of the most popular indicators in the trading world. We will consider technical analysis and see how to design an algorithmic trading system based on the Bollinger Bands indicator.

Strategy 3:
    • Sideways Bollinger Band Strategy Blueprint:
    • Prices on Lower Band = Buy, Upper Band = Target
    • Prices on Upper Band = Sell, Lower Band = Target

Author: Mohamed Abdelmaaboud

MetaQuotes:

New article Learn how to design a trading system by Bollinger Bands has been published:

So clearly explained. Thank you. 

Jenifa Begam Rahumathullah #:
    So clearly explained. Thank you. 

You are welcome, I hope that you find it useful.

Hi Mohamed Abdelmaaboud

Thank you for share that great Indicator. And you can get this indicator to use in MT4?

DangQuocHuy #:
    Hi Mohamed Abdelmaaboud

Thank you for share that great Indicator. And you can get this indicator to use in MT4?

You are welcome, I hope you find it useful. Yes, but cannot be shared through articles as MQL4 and MT4 will not be supported.

please can you help me on how to write a command in a script to open orders (enter trade by it self)

Hi @ Mohamed Abdelmaaboud ;
    Assalamualaikum wr. wb,

Many thanks for your article and source codes. 
    This is very impressing to find a complete vision of Bollinger Band approach.

My question, can we make blended version those source codes into a single indicator?.
    Many thanks in advance.

Wassalamualaikum wr. wb,

Best Regards.

MetaQuotes:

Hi^ everyone! I just found a mistake in picture. See the correct pic in my attachment!

Vadzim Bandarevich #:

Hi^ everyone! I just found a mistake in picture. See the correct pic in my attachment!

Hello Vadzim,

Thanks for your comment. you are correct as it is a mistake, it has to be Price <= Lower Band as this is the signal that we are waiting to close opened short position.

Considered and adjustment sent.

Thanks,

Mohamed

Good morning sir how is your work please can you help us to design a trading system by Ichimoku Kinko Hyo thank for reagading

kman080 #:
    Good morning sir how is your work please can you help us to design a trading system by Ichimoku Kinko Hyo thank for reagading

Hello kman080,

Thanks for you comment, I will try to do that.

Reason: