Information box on candle sticks

I am new to the platform and can figure out how to get open close high and low information on each candle on the charts. Sometimes a box appears with the info other times nothing I do brings it up. sometimes it will appear for every candle I put the cursor on and other times I'll get nothing. Not sure how I get it when I do or why I can't get it when I need it. If anyone was cracked the riddle I would appreciate any feed back.

This Forum is about coding for MT4 using mql4 . . .

Hover your mouse near the close end of the candle body, or place your mouse on the candle and look at the bottom right half of the status bar . . .

Simon Gniadkowski:

This Forum is about coding for MT4 using mql4 . . .

Hover your mouse near the close end of the candle body, or place your mouse on the candle and look at the bottom right half of the status bar . . .

Sorry I know this is an old thread, but I have somehow managed to remove this feature. When I hover over the candle, the OHLC data is not displayed in the bottom right corner. I have probably removed this accidentally. Is there a way which allows me to reset this so that the data reappears in the bottom right?

Thanks in advance. 

koranged:

Sorry I know this is an old thread, but I have somehow managed to remove this feature. When I hover over the candle, the OHLC data is not displayed in the bottom right corner. I have probably removed this accidentally. Is there a way which allows me to reset this so that the data reappears in the bottom right?

Thanks in advance. 

View/Status Bar

Reason: