include iostream or include standard template libraries

Hi,

I am new to MQL. I am trying to inlude iostream or STL like vectors. When I do #include <iostream>, i am getting message can't open "C:\Users\\MetaQuotes\Terminal\129CCEC886F792C\MQL4\include\iostream" include file

I understand that my code tries to find iostream in that path. But that wont be present there.

May i know how to do #include <iostream> or say #include <vector>

Thanks, 

raghavanp:

Hi,

I am new to MQL. I am trying to inlude iostream or STL like vectors. When I do #include <iostream>, i am getting message can't open "C:\Users\\MetaQuotes\Terminal\129CCEC886F792C\MQL4\include\iostream" include file

I understand that my code tries to find iostream in that path. But that wont be present there.

May i know how to do #include <iostream> or say #include <vector>

Thanks, 

Are you talking about C++ "iostream" and "vector" header file ?

You can't do that. mql4/5 are independent languages, you can't use C++ code.

Yes, I was talking about C++ iostream. Thanks for the information. May i know if there is any function that behaves similar to C++ "Set".  I want to hold data in a collection without duplicates.

raghavanp:
Yes, I was talking about C++ iostream. Thanks for the information. May i know if there is any function that behaves similar to C++ "Set".  I want to hold data in a collection without duplicates.
See mql5 Standard Library if you can find what you need.
Reason: