Profitable chart

hi to all,

Allow me to speak on behalf of myself and probably many beginners in forex, it is a request, directed to those who  developed and/or obtain a winning/profitable chart and welling to share, i know greed is a human nature thing, but still there is hope, lastly, for those who might recommend searching/reading allow me also to tell you it is happening.

Recommendation of the trading systems is prohibited on the forum.
You should find the trading system by yourself using this forum, CodeBase, the Market and the Signals.

----------------

How to make a search on the forum/Market/CodeBase:
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/193510

Trading signals for MetaTrader 5
Trading signals for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
A showcase of successful trading strategies with automated copy trading

omdah amoud: Allow me to speak on behalf of myself and probably many beginners in forex, it is a request, directed to those who  developed and/or obtain a winning/profitable chart and welling to share, i know greed is a human nature thing, but still there is hope, lastly, for those who might recommend searching/reading allow me also to tell you it is happening.

I will answer you on behalf of my own experience for those times that I tried to help out other traders to improve their trading, either by teaching them how to better read a chart or with some, I even gave them a one or two of my own EAs or even coded a new one for them.

In all those cases, those trading methods and EAs are still being profitable for me but not for the people I helped. Why is that you may ask?

The answer is simple! You can give people the same tools you use, but without the same level of knowledge and experience, they are unable to achieve the same level of success.

An artisan and his apprentice have access to the same tools and materials, yet the apprentice cannot achieve the same level as his master, until he has "travelled the same road", achieved the same level of experience and gained the same amount of knowledge.

So, in essence, it will not help you, or other beginners to have other better traders offer you their "better" methods or EAs, because you will simply not know how to use them to achieve the same success in a consistent manner.

You will only be able to achieve that on your own "road" to better trading, and it takes years to achieve that.

Fernando Carreiro #:

I will answer you on behalf of my own experience for those times that I tried to help out other traders to improve their trading, either by teaching them how to better read a chart or with some, I even gave them a one or two of my own EAs or even coded a new one for them.

In all those cases, those trading methods and EAs are still being profitable for me but not for the people I helped. Why is that you may ask?

The answer is simple! You can give people the same tools you use, but without the same level of knowledge and experience, they are unable to achieve the same level of success.

An artisan and his apprentice have access to the same tools and materials, yet the apprentice cannot achieve the same level as his master, until he has "travelled the same road", achieved the same level of experience and gained the same amount of knowledge.

So, in essence, it will not help you, or other beginners to have other better traders offer you their "better" methods or EAs, because you will simply not know how to use them to achieve the same success in a consistent manner.

You will only be able to achieve that on your own "road" to better trading, and it takes years to achieve that.

Good advice and thoughts and experiences!

Fernando Carreiro #:

thanks for for the advice, can you kindly, provide those methods of properly reading charts and those EAs you provided before, it will be a good start for me and may be for others.

omdah amoud #: thanks for for the advice, can you kindly, provide those methods of properly reading charts and those EAs you provided before, it will be a good start for me and may be for others.

It seems you did not understand my point.

Do you really believe that I can somehow and miraculously communicate to you in a couple of posts, that which took me years to learn and experience?

Or to share EAs which could be instantly understood and used correctly without any explanation and training from me?

No! As I have stated, I have been there, and I have done that before! I have leant my lesson and I am not going to do it again.

Reason: