tester agent authorization error after update

Hi,

Over the weekend I updated Windows 10 and all of my MT5 instances. Now today I have come to use the strategy tester and it does not work. It keeps giving me a "tester agent authorization error". This is when trying to use my PC's CPU's. Just before this error it says "connecting to 127.0.0.1:3000". After restarting one instance I did get a firewall notification popup, which I then told it to allow going forward, but this did not resolve the issue. I have tried:

• completely disabling the Windows Firewall
  • Setting specific rules for the firewall
  • Switching to a different default CPU
  • Using a different MT5 instance, which also had the exact same problem

All these did not change the error. I never had any issues before, but because both updates happened at the same time I am not sure which is causing the problem. I presume it is the Windows updated, but not sure. I never had any issues like this before. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks

OK, I actually found an instance that I had not yet updated, still on build 3091, and it worked fine. The instances on build 3180 all seem to have this issue. Has anyone else had this experience or do you know how to resolve it? It does not seem to be an issue with Windows 10 after all. Thanks

Resolved: This ended up being an issue with my VPN. Disabling it for the tester resolved the issues. Maybe this will help someone else.

I had issues myself with my local farm (180 agents). I deleted the history on all instances. That solved all issues.

I also had startup issues of the terminal, also gone after deletion of cached symbol history. 

-> \DFD781628E4A9A2ABCB805A733B23424\bases\<your server name>\history

Had the same issue. My (temporary) fix: In the Strategy Tester, in "Agents" tab I selected another core. The first core was stuck in "connecting" mode, I don't know why.

agents

Reason: