'Market Tab' on MT4 is blank, and when downloading from MQL5 Market Place it is not installing on MT4

Hi Guys,

I have an account with Pepperstone, and yesterday my MT4 terminal just randomly crashed. Ever since I was unable to re-launch the website, without getting the 'Not Responding' error message.

So i re-installed MT4. It's now launching without issue, however I cannot install and download any EAs or indicators from the MQL5 market place. I login to my MQL5 account through MT4, but the market tab is empty. Alternatively i tried to download the EAs/Indicators I have already purchased from MQL5 but when downloading them they are not installing on MT4 - nothing happens.

Is there anyone that can offer any assistance pleasEe

I have just attached an image screenshot
Files:
Capture.jpg  645 kb

Paco Rabs #:
I have just attached an image screenshot

Have you logged into your MQL5 account with your pacorabs login and NOT your email or any other?

Do you have Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge installed in your computer?

product is purchased but not downloaded yet https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/333647/15152142?utm_source=www.twitter.com&utm_campaign=en.forum.sharing.desktop#comment_15152142 was the exact solution i was after

thank God!!!!

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Have you logged into your MQL5 account with your pacorabs login and NOT your email or any other?

Do you have Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge installed in your computer?

Hey thanks for your comment, as soon as I dropped this post i found the answer in one of the generated links!

Reason: