the tester stops unexpectedly without errors

https://github.com/CaneRandagio1983/adx-ea

as in object, when I test "only" this ea, the strategy tester stops shortly after the start, without errors.

executes the moneyManagement.setLotsByStopLossAndRiskPercentage () function, called by the buy () function and then stops
could you help me?

1. Your code
       if( (adxBuffer[0] > adxTrendLevel) && ( adxDIPBuffer[0] < adxDIMBuffer[0] ) )
          return true;
       else
          return false;
    Simplified
       return (adxBuffer[0] > adxTrendLevel) && ( adxDIPBuffer[0] < adxDIMBuffer[0] ) ;

Increase Order after stoploss - MQL4 programming forum #1.3 (2017)

2. Use the debugger or print out your variables, including _LastError and prices and find out why. Do you really expect us to debug your code for you?
              Code debugging - Developing programs - MetaEditor Help
              Error Handling and Logging in MQL5 - MQL5 Articles (2015)
              Tracing, Debugging and Structural Analysis of Source Code - MQL5 Articles (2011)
              Introduction to MQL5: How to write simple Expert Advisor and Custom Indicator - MQL5 Articles (2010)

William Roeder #:
  1. Your code
    Simplified
              Increase Order after stoploss - MQL4 programming forum #1.3 (2017)

2. Use the debugger or print out your variables, including _LastError and prices and find out why. Do you really expect us to debug your code for you?
              Code debugging - Developing programs - MetaEditor Help
              Error Handling and Logging in MQL5 - MQL5 Articles (2015)
              Tracing, Debugging and Structural Analysis of Source Code - MQL5 Articles (2011)
              Introduction to MQL5: How to write simple Expert Advisor and Custom Indicator - MQL5 Articles (2010)

1)yours is good advice but for a better reading I prefer the other way

2)no! I don't expect you to debug my code for me, maybe it could be a common mistake that someone or more than someone would find right away.

thanks

Reason: