the tester stops unexpectedly without errors

William Roeder  
  1. Your code
       if( (adxBuffer[0] > adxTrendLevel) && ( adxDIPBuffer[0] < adxDIMBuffer[0] ) )
          return true;
       else
          return false;
    Simplified
       return (adxBuffer[0] > adxTrendLevel) && ( adxDIPBuffer[0] < adxDIMBuffer[0] ) ;

Increase Order after stoploss - MQL4 programming forum #1.3 (2017)

2. Use the debugger or print out your variables, including _LastError and prices and find out why. Do you really expect us to debug your code for you?
              Code debugging - Developing programs - MetaEditor Help
              Error Handling and Logging in MQL5 - MQL5 Articles (2015)
              Tracing, Debugging and Structural Analysis of Source Code - MQL5 Articles (2011)
              Introduction to MQL5: How to write simple Expert Advisor and Custom Indicator - MQL5 Articles (2010)

CaneRandagio  
William Roeder #:
  1. Your code
    Simplified
              Increase Order after stoploss - MQL4 programming forum #1.3 (2017)

2. Use the debugger or print out your variables, including _LastError and prices and find out why. Do you really expect us to debug your code for you?
              Code debugging - Developing programs - MetaEditor Help
              Error Handling and Logging in MQL5 - MQL5 Articles (2015)
              Tracing, Debugging and Structural Analysis of Source Code - MQL5 Articles (2011)
              Introduction to MQL5: How to write simple Expert Advisor and Custom Indicator - MQL5 Articles (2010)

1)yours is good advice but for a better reading I prefer the other way

2)no! I don't expect you to debug my code for me, maybe it could be a common mistake that someone or more than someone would find right away.

thanks