MT4 Indicator Tester

I cam across this MT4 Indicator Tester on one of the forum on MQL5. It's excellent and works well. 

Only problem is that, every time I want to test new indicator. I have to edit the mql4 code, add the name of the indicator and recompile it.

Is it possible to add input code in it, so it allows me to change the indicator name in the "Input" window?

Files:

Kalpesh Acharya: Is it possible to add input code in it, so it allows me to change the indicator name in the "Input" window?

Yes. Add an input and change your iCustom.
     How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004)
          Only ask questions with yes/no answers if you want “yes” or “no” as the answer.

William Roeder #:

Yes. Add an input and change your iCustom.
     How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004)
          Only ask questions with yes/no answers if you want “yes” or “no” as the answer.

Thank you for your response, William. But I have not idea how to code it, I have only basic knowledge of coding.

Kalpesh Acharya #: But I have not idea how to code it, I have only basic knowledge of coding.
  1. MT4: Learn to code it.
    MT5: Begin learning to code it.

If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into your code.

2. Adding one line and changing one line is “basic knowledge of coding.”

Reason: