How to contact MQL5 team - page 2

Hello

How can I deposit in meta trader 5 ???

Azamat Aminboyev #: Hell. How can I deposit in meta trader 5 ???

If you want to fund your trading, then you you will first need to find a broker that supports MetaTrader 5. Make sure you choose a regulated, reliable and trusted broker and don't fall for the flashy obvious scammers out there.

8tango #:

Sorry sir but I don't have the same conception of marketing and no I don't stop to repeate that it's fraudulent technic. If you offer bonus in exchange of 5 stars reviews: for me it's fraudulent because futur EA buyers will be influenced by these false reviews . Are you EA seller? Do you offer bonus in exchange of 5 stars reviews?

I do agree with you. I don't share this conception of marketing neither. These practices were reported years ago, there was some improvements but not that much. Unfortunately we can only rely on Metaquotes to act against these unethical practices. In the meantime we have to deal with it as Fernando said. Crazy world.

Alain Verleyen #:
I do agree with you. I don't share this conception of marketing neither. These practices were reported years ago, there was some improvements but not that much. Unfortunately we can only rely on Metaquotes to act against these unethical practices. In the meantime we have to deal with it as Fernando said. Crazy world.

Alain, 8tango spoke about:

1) What are penalties provided by MetaQuotes Ltd for sellers who use this type of method? If MetaQuotes Ltd does nothing against them, then MetaQuotes Ltd is complicit in their actions.
2) MetaQuotes Ltd should refund buyers who have been defrauded by these sellers.

explain, how MQ could be able to prove and to control that? Seller and the reviewer communicate via private channels or emails and how can MQ prove that a positive review is fraudulent?

On the other side MQ performs a technical check before a product is published and MQ offers for every potential buyer a way of testing: https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/586.

If someone does not do it and then the EA is not performing as guessed this even could be a problem of the buyer! He, being greedy, used e.g. to high volumes on his account with insufficient capital, and all of a sudden all the money were lost.

Who is to blame? The seller or the buyer who does not know the market, doesn't know a proper money management, who wasn't testing the product, and had just the simple idea of getting rich by some clicks.

As I said the internet is a huge trap for such 'buyers'. The only way to protect oneself from this is not through positive reviews, but through tests, extensive information searches, including background information, diligence and caution, not to say mistrust.

How to Test a Trading Robot Before Buying
How to Test a Trading Robot Before Buying
  • www.mql5.com
Buying a trading robot on MQL5 Market has a distinct benefit over all other similar options - an automated system offered can be thoroughly tested directly in the MetaTrader 5 terminal. Before buying, an Expert Advisor can and should be carefully run in all unfavorable modes in the built-in Strategy Tester to get a complete grasp of the system.

Carl Schreiber #: explain, how MQ could be able to prove and to control that? Seller and the reviewer communicate via private channels or emails and how can MQ prove that a positive review is fraudulent?

On the other side MQ performs a technical check before a product is published and MQ offers for every potential buyer a way of testing: https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/586. If someone does not do it and then the EA is not performing as guessed this even could be a problem of the buyer! He, being greedy, used e.g. to high volumes on his account with insufficient capital, and all of a sudden all the money were lost. Who is to blame? The seller or the buyer who does not know the market, doesn't know a proper money management, who wasn't testing the product, and had just the simple idea of getting rich by some clicks. As I said the internet is a huge trap for such 'buyers'. The only way to protect oneself from this is not through positive reviews, but through tests, extensive information searches, including background information, diligence and caution, not to say mistrust.

I wholeheartedly agree! 👍👏

Carl Schreiber #:

explain, how MQ could be able to prove and to control that? Seller and the reviewer communicate via private channels or emails and how can MQ prove that a positive review is fraudulent?

On the other side MQ performs a technical check before a product is published and MQ offers for every potential buyer a way of testing: https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/586.

If someone does not do it and then the EA is not performing as guessed this even could be a problem of the buyer! He, being greedy, used e.g. to high volumes on his account with insufficient capital, and all of a sudden all the money were lost.

Who is to blame? The seller or the buyer who does not know the market, doesn't know a proper money management, who wasn't testing the product, and had just the simple idea of getting rich by some clicks.

As I said the internet is a huge trap for such 'buyers'. The only way to protect oneself from this is not through positive reviews, but through tests, extensive information searches, including background information, diligence and caution, not to say mistrust.

It was proved and Metaquotes acted at least against one of these sellers. I never said it's easy.

I completely disagree about your way to blame the buyers which are scammed.

Carl Schreiber #:

We can prove it by private seller message sent on our private message channel after the purchase of the EA:

Files:
mql5.jpg  41 kb

hi i have problem log in my mql5 account well all my detail are correct is there any problem with mql5  if i am log in on webside its ok but when i try to long in mt4 it said logging detail are not correct and its correct can you help me on this please 

hassan2022 #: hi i have problem log in my mql5 account well all my detail are correct is there any problem with mql5  if i am log in on webside its ok but when i try to long in mt4 it said logging detail are not correct and its correct can you help me on this please 
Log on with your "hassan2022" account name and not your email address.

i did i was using this account for 3 month and everything was ok until last two week i cant log in   
Reason: