Guide Me any Senior EA Master

I am writing EA, i see large curve in EA Testing, anyone can understand in attach picture, now i want to what is it right? or not, any idea please.
Files:

You are using a martingale. This will not work on a live account (sooner or later).

thanks
Alain Verleyen #:
You are using a martingale. This will not work on a live account (sooner or later).

Mohsin Dastgeer:
I am writing EA, i see large curve in EA Testing, anyone can understand in attach picture, now i want to what is it right? or not, any idea please.

looks to me that there are many trades open at same time. and you are using mg. This only works while you have a million dollar balance. keeping your number of trades that are open -- to a minimum works with mg, but not a big number of mg trades like you have. imo there is far too many dd periods for that system to work in live trading. If you look in the list of trades, you will see that you have many trades closing at the same time. That is what has created those balance spikes, but you need to ignore those blue lines, as it is the green horizontal line that is far more important than that blue line. That blue line might look impressive, but it is a clear show that there are many trades being closed at that point. The ea has closed all the profit trades first, before closing the losing trades, last, creating those curves.

But you may have a good working idea there, keep at it. But without adding an equity stop to your code, I would not trust the drawdown data in the report. My suggestion is to add an equity stop to your ea, and do same test. Make this code to close out all trades and/or stop testing when equity drops below 80% of your balance. And then re do your test. Good luck.

any update here? even if the strategy fails with the equity stop idea, it is still progress.

Revo Trades #:
any update here? even if the strategy fails with the equity stop idea, it is still progress.
Now its results is very good  <Deleted>

Hedging, grid trading, same as Martingale.
          Martingale, Hedging and Grid : MHG - General - MQL5 programming forum (2016)

Martingale, guaranteed to blow your account eventually. If it's not profitable without, it is definitely not profitable with.
          Martingale vs. Non Martingale (Simplified RoR vs Profit and the Illusions) - MQL5 programming forum (2015)

Why it won't work:
          Calculate Loss from Lot Pips - MQL5 programming forum (2017)
          THIS Trading Strategy is a LIE... I took 100,000 TRADES with the Martingale Strategy - YouTube (2020)

Reason: