Whenever I click to subscribe a signal, it appears: " this program can not display de webpage "

Can anyone tell me what the problem is here? As you can see in the images, whenever I click on the payment method to subscribe to a signal, a page appears saying that: "this program can not display de webpage"
and it's not an internet problem

internet issue

It is internet issue.
It means: the Metatrader can not open this page using Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge (Metatrader is using Internet Explorer in my case).
Something is blocking access to this page: your antivirus or your firewall (in your Windows 10 computer for example), or your VPS (if you are using any external VPS).

Sergey Golubev #:

It is internet issue.
It means: the Metatrader can not open this page using Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge (Metatrader is using Internet Explorer in my case).
Something is blocking access to this page: your antivirus or your firewall (in your Windows 10 computer for example), or your VPS (if you are using any external VPS).

Thank you Sergey

hi sergey. this is exact problem that i have.

i forget to tell that i m using windows 7 VPS. just now tried to off all my firewalls. i have login to mql5 in the tool-option-community. i had enough balance to subscribe the signal.

my vps browser is not IE.but ive download chrome and FF just in case.

but the problem still persist. pls advise. thankyou

FYL #:
Thank you Sergey

Alvin #:

i forget to tell that i m using windows 7 VPS. just now tried to off all my firewalls. i have login to mql5 in the tool-option-community. i had enough balance to subscribe the signal.

Metatrader is using IE environment so you need IE anyway.
Besides, Windows 7 VPS with 32 bit will not work in case you are using Metatrader 5.

It is about how I am checking everything (example with MT4):

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Sergey Golubev, 2021.01.04 16:50

1. I made Community login:

2. and checked in Metatrader journal:

3. I checked Internet Explorer installed on computer:

4. I checked the settings of Internet Explorer: yes, I can use the chat with not a problem by sending/receiving the messages:

5. Signal tab works:

6. Market tab works:

And there are some limitations concerning old Windows versions for MT4 and MT5 - look at this page:
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/376924/page3
Unable to launch the MT4 MT5 program
Unable to launch the MT4 MT5 program
  • www.mql5.com
Dear Team, I have downloaded MT5 and MT4 from your website but I am unable to open it...

Alvin #:

Yes, it solve the problem. IE was the problem and need somekind of updates when installing the IE. Thankyou for your clear guidance

Reason: