Signal

Can I know that if my trading acc pairing has .ecn behind(Eg. EURUSD) but the signal provider do not have the .ecn at behind.

Will the signal be copied by my acc?

If depends on how many EURUSD symbols do you have (how many EURUSD symbols were proposed by your broker).
for more details:

Signal copying for 'XXXXXX' is prohibited"
Signal copying for 'XXXXXX' is prohibited"
  • www.mql5.com
Hi guys, I've subscribed for a signal and my log looks like this - error messages of every trade that it tries to sync...

Sergey Golubev #:

If depends on how many EURUSD symbols do you have (how many EURUSD symbols were proposed by your broker).
for more details:

How to make full permission to perform trading is checked for each detected symbol in mt5?

HBTeoh #:

How to make full permission to perform trading is checked for each detected symbol in mt5?

There is no "full permission".
because it depends on the broker too, for example: broker may prohibit the trading for some symbol (we can see it in specification of the symbol in Metatrader), or copy trading may be prohibited on the way of CFD and Futures for example.

read my previous post, because it is related to the mapping:

The Provider has trading symbol called GOLD, and my broker has the same instrument, but it is called XAUUSD. Are trades on GOLD copied to XAUUSD in that case?

We (subscribers) can reduce some limitations by creating the trading account in same broker with signal provider. It will not be "full permission" but at least - something ... for example, if signal provider is trading BTC/USD but we (subscribers) are having this symbol as "non-forex" symbol based on specification so it may be the following: provider will trade but his traders will not be copied with "no symbol found" error.

The other way to check is the following:
subscribe to some signal to check it (to check this mapping), and unsubscribe (calcel subscription) within 24 hours since initial subscription to get full autotated refund on mql5 account/profile ...

But the best way is the following:
it may be good to check the symbols of the brokers (by specifications), how many similar symbols are proposed by the brokers, and so on ... to decide: to subscribe or not to subscribe ...

Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service
Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service
  • www.mql5.com
Discover in 15 Minutes: Watch the Video about Trading Signals in MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 The most frequently asked questions related to the S...

I tried to upload a trade account but my account stats are not showing can you help?

Maropeng Makeketa #:
I tried to upload a trade account but my account stats are not showing can you help?

If your account credentials are correct and there is nothing wrong with it or the broker, the stats will be updated soon.

Reason: