Experts: TrendCollector

TrendCollector:

TrendCollector is the EA based on price action, Stochastic indicator, specific EMA's (206) crossings, and trade size variability based on ATR and time of a day.

It is also watching for the price position with regard to 204EMA and distance from this EMA. This EA is also using the fundamental news avoidance system.

Author: Jakub Jirka

Automated-Trading:

TrendCollector:

Author: Jakub Jirka

Thanks for sharing. You state all the variable but what is the trade logic?? What conditions trigger a trade?

have yiu any back tests or live testing yet? 

Hi,

Thanks for sharing this ea.

I would like to know the followings:

1. Which pars and which time-frames are best / most profitable to use this ea?

2. Can you provide backtesting and / or forward-testing results of this ea on most profitable pairs from Jan 2014 to December 10, 2014?

3. What are the reasons for your selecting this specific EMAs, while most popularly, people like such EMAs as: EMA5, EMA12, EMA20, EMA34, EMA50, EMA89, EMA100, and EMA200 for trending filterin on high timeframe from 1h to 4h ?

3. Do you have any good preset files ? for which pairs?

Hope you can explain me in further details.

Thanks and regards,

James 

Hi,

I put it into experts folder, and attached it on Gbpusd, m30. It asked " Add address 'http://www.forexfactory.com/ffcal_week_this.xml' in Expert Advisors tab of the Options window.

So, what to do? and what is missing in this ea?

Thanks

James 

Nguyen Phuc:

Hi,

I put it into experts folder, and attached it on Gbpusd, m30. It asked " Add address 'http://www.forexfactory.com/ffcal_week_this.xml' in Expert Advisors tab of the Options window.

So, what to do? and what is missing in this ea?

Thanks

James 

hello dear can you explain me how to add the address and where should i

Thanks for sharing, but you have to add some more things to your EA:
1) Never ever try to find your trades by the OrderComment()!! The brokers can change or delete this. You have to use OrderMagic()!
2) Use one magic number for your EA! If you count the magic number up you may interfere with other EAs traded on the same account! 3) You WebReqest isn't working, despite the Url is known and is working! Gooly

Now that I have seen the first two trades (EURUSD, 5 min) I have to see that the profit target is set 0.5 PIP
while I have to pay a commission of the equivalent of 0.7 pip.

So every winning trade costs me 0.2 pip :(
Gooly
Reason: