Is there a way to work with inputs so that the user is able to select a given input and then see another select or tag depending on what they select?

Hi there!,

I'd like the user to select something and then, depending on that something, display another list of inputs. Can I do this?

I'm trying to implement a EA that works with a combination of indicators and I'd like the user to customize those indicators once they have selected the indicators they want.

Thanks so much in advance.

laplacianlab:

Hi there!,

I'd like the user to select something and then, depending on that something, display another list of inputs. Can I do this?

I'm trying to implement a EA that works with a combination of indicators and I'd like the user to customize those indicators once they have selected the indicators they want.

Thanks so much in advance.

No, but you can load a saved input set. Just save some input parameters by clicking save button and tell user to click load button, and ask user to select one of saved inputs.

phi.nuts:
No, but you can load a saved input set. Just save some input parameters by clicking save button and tell user to click load button, and ask user to select one of saved inputs.

Thanks a lot for your help!

I haven't been able to find any example of Expert Set .set file in MetaTrader 5/MQL5/preset/ neither the web.. Could please anyone attach some example of .set file?

phi.nuts:
Sorry, I didn't read your answer well. I've done what you say "first save inputs and then load file" and everything works as expected. The set file was generated.
Reason: