What happens with a partial filled order and its position ticket

I was searching about the partial filling of orders and what happens with the ticket of a position that derives from it.

I have found out that the ticket of a position is the same as the ticket of the issued order, as stated by mt5. 

Following this statement, when an order is partially filled, and I modify its price, (if that is possible with a partially filled order), and a new deal is executed on the modified order, what will happen with the ticket of the "new" position, does it become the same as the order ticket and the price is the average price between the two deals? or does it create another ticket for the new position?

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Indicator Constants / Price Constants
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Indicator Constants / Price Constants
  • www.mql5.com
Price Constants - Indicator Constants - Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

Bruno Brandão:

I was searching about the partial filling of orders and what happens with the ticket of a position that derives from it.

I have found out that the ticket of a position is the same as the ticket of the issued order, as stated by mt5. 

Following this statement, when an order is partially filled, and I modify its price, (if that is possible with a partially filled order), and a new deal is executed on the modified order, what will happen with the ticket of the "new" position, does it become the same as the order ticket and the price is the average price between the two deals? or does it create another ticket for the new position?

It will be so.

fxsaber #:

It will be so.

thanks

Reason: