Stochastic 108 is the 83% profit making SELL decision maker

I heard someone in Vienna made an indicator taking the Stochastic 108 for the SELL signal on and 65 to end the signal. 

It's quite popular among the journalists despite of the price of 10,000€ for the real indicator. 

Some Goethe Institute students in Argentine learned the quick way of getting the same mechanism by counting 8 minutes from the time when the Stoch. hits the maximum point on M5 scale. For the M15 scale, the counting time is 10 minutes or more. 

I was thinking to make my personal indicator but I had no time for even making the small one like the clock counter with on and off switch now.

I'm just sharing the information to check how many people could win in such a way just counting 8 or 10 minutes for the scalping scale. 

I know further styles like the double deposit of the twice of the MACD bumps up and the third one to be truly going down as the EA matter for one of the Japanese finance company's fan item. The large fan, I mean....

Can you try this longer time trend manner for the scalping system? I need some insights and any help on such a free scalping indicator making. 

Everyone wants to have something nice free to try.

Miyoko Goto: taking the Stochastic 108

The stochastic oscillator is range-bound, meaning it is always between 0 and 100.
         Stochastic Oscillator Definition

William Roeder #:

The stochastic oscillator is range-bound, meaning it is always between 0 and 100.
         Stochastic Oscillator Definition

I tried to use the Meta Trader attached stochastic indicator and the maximum size was possible manually up to -35 to 135, which is the common size of the real maximum trading size calculated with Stoch. scale. 

It's possible to make a simple program of calculating up to 135 instead of 100 with the MT Editor for the custom indicator making. Up to 100 and anything over to be calculated for the maximum of 135 as the real maximum of the trading.

An alert pop-up would be the easy functioning for M5 scale 8 minutes waiting easy program making for the Argentine students' saying check. I'm asking it because I'm busy and I don't have a proper time for spending half a day or more on the programming. Anyone already knew the editor could help me out because I heard the 108 to 65 Stoch. fall is a famous program already made and used in the major finance companies around. 

Reason: