Is it possible to add recursive indicator as a resource in and Ea or an Indicator ?

I was trying to find a way to add a recursive indicator as a resource in an EA or in an Indicator , I tried searching but couldnt find anything that could help
Is it absolutely impossible to add a recursive indicator as a resource ?
Because no matter what I try it keeps on giving me the error  "Unknown resource type" 
is there no hope at all ?

Why it should be not possible?

amando #:
Why it should be not possible?

Cuz I have been trying to add it as a resource and it keep on giving me the error : Unknown Resource type 

I tried it like this : 

#define  INDI_AS_RESOURCE  
#ifdef  INDI_AS_RESOURCE
#resource  "\\Indicators\\Indicator1.ex4"
#endif 
#property indicator_chart_window

int OnInit() 
{
}

int deinit() {
EventKillTimer();
   return (0);
}
int start()
{
return(0);
}

void OnTimer() {
 iCustom(Symbol(),PERIOD_CURRENT,"::Indicators\\Indicator1.ex4",0,1);
 }

if I replace the indictor name to some other indicator then above code works perfectly , but it doesn't work with this indicator 

Arman #:

Cuz I have been trying to add it as a resource and it keep on giving me the error : Unknown Resource type 

I tried it like this : 

if I replace the indictor name to some other indicator then above code works perfectly , but it doesn't work with this indicator 

What's that "deinit" or "start" ? Use the correct event handlers.

There is a dedicated section for MT4/mql4, use it.

Alain Verleyen #:

What's that "deinit" or "start" ? Use the correct event handlers.

There is a dedicated section for MT4/mql4, use it.

Hi Alain "deinit" or "start" has nothing to do with the question I am asking.
code that I posted is just an example code that I concocted to express the issue that I was having in "Adding the ex4 file as resource"
I agree this is old structure of the code , but thats not the point of concern because my issue (as I stated earlier is that indicator1.ex4  is not getting imported in the EA or Indicator as a resource)

Reason: