VPS subscription

Hi everyone,

I got notified that my vps subscription will be ended tomorrow. So that I purchased another 3 months. My intention was to longer my old vps settings but it seems I purchased another one. How can I add this 3 months to my old subscription in order not to change any of my previous settings?

Thanks.

Joltirix:

Hi everyone,

I got notified that my vps subscription will be ended tomorrow. So that I purchased another 3 months. My intention was to longer my old vps settings but it seems I purchased another one. How can I add this 3 months to my old subscription in order not to change any of my previous settings?

Thanks.

You can't add it to another one, because the IP address is different. 

Joltirix:

Hi everyone,

Thanks.

You can't add some MQL5 VPS purchased months to another MQL5 VPS subscription, because each MQL5 VPS subscription is bound to a specific trading account.

But when your initial MQL5 VPS subscription ends, you can move your new 3 months MQL5 VPS subscription to your first trading account and continue with it.

You will have a small time gap during this change though, so you will need to load your EAs or signal and synchronize/migrate with your new MQL5 VPS again.

https://www.mql5.com/en/vps/subscriptions

Thank you for your answers. I am going to do only thing i can do, like Eleni Anna Branou said.

Hi Everyone, I have a vps.   I migrate my experts to the vps.   But it mimmics whatever I have on my metatrader screen.   I just want it to run whaterver I've migrated without copying my screen, it's so annoying.   Because if I'm doing other stuff, it copies the other stuff I haven't migrated.   How can I stop it from duplicating my screen, rather than just the stuff I migrated to the server?

Peter Berner:

Hi Everyone, I have a vps.   I migrate my experts to the vps.   But it mimmics whatever I have on my metatrader screen.   I just want it to run whaterver I've migrated without copying my screen, it's so annoying.   Because if I'm doing other stuff, it copies the other stuff I haven't migrated.   How can I stop it from duplicating my screen, rather than just the stuff I migrated to the server?

If you have synchronized/migrated succesfully your trading environment (EAs) to your MQL5 VPS, untick the Auto Trading button on your local computer's MT4/5 terminal.

Reason: