a strong demand for mt4 or mt5 signal following mechanism, "don't adjust position size if provider change his balance"

I am a signal follower, several days ago, one of my subscribed signal doubled this account while there were some positions keep opening,

As a follower, if provider deposit money, then on my side, MT4 will try to adjust follower's size of positions according to ratio of signal provider and followers balance.

for example:

provider balance 1000, position size 0.1

follower balnace 1000, position size 0.1

after provider deposit 1000, then

provider balance 2000, position size 0.1 (unchange)

follower balance 1000, position size 0.05 (0.05 of previous 0.1 position will be closed immediately)

if at this time, net profit of follower's position is negative, then those 0.05 position will be closed with negative profit.

Actually, during latest trading, my signal provider's positions were closed with positive profit, but to followers, our profit are negative.
Here, I have a strong demand, whether mt4 team can add an option to enable signal follower ignore provider's balance changing behaviour, "don't adjust position size if provider change his balance".

any update?

vshareee:

Here, I have a strong demand, whether mt4 team can add an option to enable signal follower ignore provider's balance changing behaviour, "don't adjust position size if provider change his balance".

If the signal provider is making banalce operations (deposit/withdraw to/from trading account) with his trading account while his trades are open (balance operations during the open trades) so it is very big mistake of the signal provider, and his rating may be reduced.
So, do not subscribe to the signal providers which are making balance operations during the open trades.

----------------

I agree with MetaQuotes: the provider's balance changing should not be ignored.
Because it is very risky for subscribers to ignore provider's balance changing.
And as you know - the signal providers are not going to be responsible for the subscribers' losing trades for example ...

vshareee:

I am a signal follower, several days ago, one of my subscribed signal doubled this account while there were some positions keep opening,

As a follower, if provider deposit money, then on my side, MT4 will try to adjust follower's size of positions according to ratio of signal provider and followers balance.

for example:

provider balance 1000, position size 0.1

follower balnace 1000, position size 0.1

after provider deposit 1000, then

provider balance 2000, position size 0.1 (unchange)

follower balance 1000, position size 0.05 (0.05 of previous 0.1 position will be closed immediately)

if at this time, net profit of follower's position is negative, then those 0.05 position will be closed with negative profit.

Actually, during latest trading, my signal provider's positions were closed with positive profit, but to followers, our profit are negative.

The strong demand should be to the signal provider side, a signal provider shouldn't change his signal's balance with open positions. This is disastrous for subscribers and everybody knows that.

When a signal provider adds to the signal's balance with open positions, usually has a large drawdown and he/she is trying to save his/her own 'skin'.

Reason: