Requirements Specification: A bot set to its limitations of opening and closing positions.

Requirements Specification: i need a bot set to its limitations of opening and closing positions, i will attach it to the xauusd chart first, with live execution entry's and £0.01 tp. mathematically averaging roughly 100 entry's open each directions. or 200

The maximum number of positions you can have open (including pending orders) at a time is 200. The maximum volume per trade depends on the instrument. For Forex (Majors): On MT4 200 lots while on cTrader 100 Lots For Forex (Minors): On MT4 200 lots, on MT5 100 Lots while on cTrader 50 Lots For Forex (Exotics): 50 Lots For Metals: 100 Lots For Spot Energies: 50 Lots For Future Energies: 100 Lots For Futures CFDs: 200 Lots For Future Indices: 100 Lots For Indices CFDs: 250 Lots For Cryptocurrencies: 10 Lots while for Ripple it is 100 Lots For Shares CFDs: 1000 shares in total For Bonds CFDs: 100 Lots. This information is also available under the contract specifications on our trading platform.

Neo — 25/10/2021
I have spoken to the ICMARKETS customer support teamit is possible for 20 accounts to be running at first then I have to request for unlimited accounts being able to run at the same time. Running all bots at 0.01 lots and farm limitless numbers of accounts all legally in my name with my details being watched by ICmarkets and many more eyes that we need to monitor this work at all times it is possible to mimic the human race all with 0.01lot trading bots. Now the limitations of each account is 200 entry's open at ounce with X amount being closed and opened in the background. As for actual limitations either run everything default and simple or improve code to speed up how many entry's and take profits can occur. However.. and I will say this with importance... the BOT itself apart form the auto entry and take profit would be no more than auto mouse movement in a reoccurring loop. As well as auto clicker on the same reoccurring loop as long as this is explained to meta trader 5 and ICmarkets and its all legal as they watch each step live. the only thing left it to extract the secrets of the universe from the mathematics of this live trading data.
Reason: