Indicators: Average (Breakeven) Price Indicator

Average (Breakeven) Price Indicator:

This indicator draws a horizontal line at the Average/Breakeven Price for multiple positions.

Average (Breakeven) Price Indicator

Author: Agostinho Jorge Oliveira

• www.mql5.com
2 MA Channel Breakout Trend following system with breakout of different EMA as entry signal and SL and a breakout of highest high and lowest low as TP. Coensio Swing Trader EA CSTV06 This EA makes it possible to trade semi-automatically using manually pre-defined support/resistance or breakout levels.

Thank you Agostinho.

I've been long looking for this. No need manual calculating now.

Thank You

very nice, thanks !!!

Hello Agostinho,

Can you make the Avg Price stays on one corner, not on the line please?

Thank you very much.

Thank you

It is a really nice addition to MT4, and I use it a lot !  Thank you!

BUT: somehow, the lot/price info will ONLY paint in white. So either I am stuck to black background charts, or I cannot see the text at all when on a white background.

Perhaps the latest Mt4 build is causing this? 

It would indeed be nice to be able to change the Text color into black, for example.

Currently, I see NO effect when I change the text color: everything remains printed on the charts in WHITE. 

Could you please have a look at this? Thx! 

Is there anything similar for mt5?

Alexandre Cechin:
Is there anything similar for mt5?
Do you have this for MT5?? Developed it already?? Could you answer for us,pls?? Tks

John Law:

It is a really nice addition to MT4, and I use it a lot !  Thank you!

BUT: somehow, the lot/price info will ONLY paint in white. So either I am stuck to black background charts, or I cannot see the text at all when on a white background.

Perhaps the latest Mt4 build is causing this? 

It would indeed be nice to be able to change the Text color into black, for example.

Currently, I see NO effect when I change the text color: everything remains printed on the charts in WHITE. 

Could you please have a look at this? Thx! 

I know this is an older post, but I was having the same issue with the Information line changing back to White.  The solutions is to make an update to the mq4 code and recompile the indicator.

In the 2nd to last line of code in the ObjectSetText function, change the last parameter of "white" to "font_color" (no quotes).

Hello,

Can you add the average buy line and average sell line please?

Thank you so much.

Reason: